Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
anybody heard from stevecurren
10-20-2011, 12:30 AM
anybody heard from stevecurren
liek title says post if u have need his package over 3 wks out.

collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-20-2011, 12:42 AM (This post was last modified: 10-20-2011 12:46 AM by john1580.)
RE: anybody heard from stevecurren
i traded with him twice and ddnt have a problem...ii have to check my completed trades page to be positive but im pretty sure i completed a few trades with him .....il post again in a min.......
i was right...had two trades with him. But a while ago, one was may 5th and the other may 11th, he came thru on both though
10-20-2011, 05:20 AM
I've traded with him a few times. Good trader. You will eventually get your cards. I got cards from him in a trade we did last week. Sometimes it takes him a little while though.

[Image: fgdfdgdfgdfgdf.jpg]
CARD COUNT: (Met cards - 14880) (Piazza - 1594) (Wright - 706)
10-20-2011, 07:30 AM
Why do we keep seeing these posts? Everytime I turn around someone new is being called out on the boards. If you make a trade ship the cards. If you don't have time to ship then hold off on trading. As traders I think we need to have a little patience too though guys.

[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html
10-20-2011, 07:48 AM
Really it has only been three weeks, I think the first step would be to contact a mod for help before calling people out on the board.
10-20-2011, 07:53 AM
He also lives in AK. Not making excuses for him but in my experience mail from AK and Canada can take some time during the process. Like I said before he's a stand up trader and I wouldn't worry about it too much you'll eventually get your cards.

10-20-2011, 08:01 AM (This post was last modified: 10-20-2011 08:04 AM by randall617.)
Tongue RE: anybody heard from stevecurren
As traders I think we need to have a little patience too though guys.
[/quote]

How long should we wait for cards to arrive? It takes three-five days for a package to be shipped from CA to me in OH. I contact the trader after two weeks and no cards, and they were marked as shipped. This lets them know that something happened and they can check it out. If I don't here back from them for a couple more weeks then I start to ask of their whereabouts on the forum.
I know life happens outside of these forums, health and family emergencies, kids, running from the law. All more important than baseball cards.
But when stories seem fishy before the communication stops, then it makes me wonder if I have to write off the trade and move on.
Just saw that this is a Canada trade. I would expect to wait 4-6 weeks.
10-20-2011, 08:09 AM
(10-20-2011 08:01 AM)randall617 Wrote:  Just saw that this is a Canada trade. I would expect to wait 4-6 weeks.

It's coming from Alaska.

10-20-2011, 11:16 AM
i tottally forgot he was from alaska the reason why i posted this is bc he marked them shipped back on the 5th and ive contacted him and he hasnt responded thats why i asked.

collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.
10-20-2011, 11:31 AM (This post was last modified: 10-20-2011 11:32 AM by 86champs.)
If he marked as shipped on the 5th then it's really only been 2 weeks. I wouldn't jump the gun and be overly worried about it just yet.