`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Curious

RE: Curious
You are top notch all the way lump! One of the great members on the site!
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

(10-18-2011, 11:57 PM)biglump007 Wrote: Was recently told by another member that among other things I think I'm the god of Beckett and act like I know everything about football cards. This member informed me that several or most I forget which but that many other members felt the same as he. I'm posting this to ask if anyone else feels this way and if so I ask you to post and let me know or pm me and maybe we can hash out whatever problem there may be. If thus post is not allowed I apologize just simply wanting to take care of any problems there may be before they become bigger
Really??? Not a chance brother.. you are one of the Fun members not a know-it-all like a few of them here...they will tell you how smart they are.
You my friend are like Deuce...you call it as you see it and could care less who listens,you dont throw BS around and care about this place alot...I Love that about you,besides being the kind soul you are!
Smile
Keep on truckin brother
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

man lump. i just saw this post and, seriously, if someone(s) out there feel this way about you they're crazy. no offense whoever it is because i am not personally attacking you with the crazy comment but friend or not lump takes care of many members here and i know for a fact he has many members on his daily radar when searching out cards in trades and on the bay. i know you don't let it bother you man but for whatever it's worth you are as far from what you are being accused of as possible.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

I vote yes on biglump. he he he.
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

(10-19-2011, 04:58 AM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: Lumpster you're one of the best in my eyes Smile
Thanks T, and I'm lovin the Ray Ray Raynbow
(10-19-2011, 08:12 AM)alanch Wrote: You are top notch all the way lump! One of the great members on the site!
Thank you Cheesehead lol
(10-19-2011, 09:06 AM)chibearsboy Wrote: Really??? Not a chance brother.. you are one of the Fun members not a know-it-all like a few of them here...they will tell you how smart they are.
You my friend are like Deuce...you call it as you see it and could care less who listens,you dont throw BS around and care about this place alot...I Love that about you,besides being the kind soul you are!
Smile
Keep on truckin brother
I really appreciate it chi, you are one of the members here I have a deep amount if respect for as I have seen how much you care about this place.
(10-19-2011, 10:21 AM)rgf17 Wrote: man lump. i just saw this post and, seriously, if someone(s) out there feel this way about you they're crazy. no offense whoever it is because i am not personally attacking you with the crazy comment but friend or not lump takes care of many members here and i know for a fact he has many members on his daily radar when searching out cards in trades and on the bay. i know you don't let it bother you man but for whatever it's worth you are as far from what you are being accused of as possible.
Thank you brother, like chi you too are a member I have a lot of respect for and can't say enough about how much you care about the kids who collect with the parents here
(10-19-2011, 10:27 AM)sconnienation3 Wrote: I vote yes on biglump. he he he.
Lol thanks for the vote sconns
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

who cares what a newbie/rookie thinks... tell him to stick it in his ear... from what I have observed, you are DA MAN...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

Whats wrong with being the god of football? Heck thats awesome!!!
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

Don't let it bother you. Looks like you've got plenty of friends here, judging from the comments. Smile

I on the other hand, have always felt like you were kind of a jerk, because of all the nasty cards you show off. Pure jealousy on my part. Lol. Big Grin
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Thanks again guys, and nineof if you start collecting Carson Palmer in a Raiders uni we can no longer be friends lol
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

If you are the God of Beckett.....can I get my subscription for free?
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]