`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.14 Average
MY DEZ BRYANT PC!!!

RE: My Dez Bryant personal collection thread!!!!
ok i can see them now i guess it took a minute to get it registered or my norton is blocking stupid stuff again.

Awesome PC man! I so wish i had of started on him right away last year, now his stuff is high dollar. He is gonna be in the ring of honor before he retires if he ends up being a career cowboy, the dude is a beast. I loved that move he pulled off had 2 pats defensive guys so lost they ran into each other while dez was gone lol!
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

(10-19-2011, 12:01 AM)jncdrew Wrote: Yeah i dropped the ball or something, but i will get it straight! Smile
Come on Romo Jr lmao
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

Where'd u find the numbered ones that say this photo has been moved or deleted? I gotta get me one of those Tongue lol I guess I'm gonna have to look at this thread in the morning on the desktop because none of them loaded on my mac.I'm sure it is a very awesome collection just from the ones I saw u picked up last week!

RE: My Dez Bryant Personal Collection thread!!!!
they showed up on mine! guess all that extra money you spent on that mac isnt helping ya now!
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Is that all your dez's like base and everything? If so I've got one you don't have lol

[Image: RookieStarsDezbryant.jpg]

Nothing its urs. i'll send it out for ya tomorrow or today lol whichever u wanna call it now

(10-19-2011, 01:01 AM)jdetter23 Wrote: Nothing its urs. i'll send it out for ya tomorrow or today lol whichever u wanna call it now
newer generations are calling it todaro or however its spelled. Its actually in a dictionary now lol
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

These awesome threads have me on the worst sleep schedule...havent gone to bed before 5 am yest this month

(10-19-2011, 01:28 AM)jncdrew Wrote: I hear you, I am all turned around. I have to fix this thread and it took 2 days to do it and I dont think I can go in and replace certain links, I think I have to re do it all!
dang guess it wasnt meant to be ha