`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 triple threads box

2011 triple threads box
I just got a box of triple threads at the Chantilly show. Just picked one, since I haven't seen that many great hits like last year.
[Image: scan0007-12.jpg]
The box saver.
[Image: scan0009-4.jpg]
[Image: scan0011-5.jpg]

RE: 2011 triple threads box
Very nice Mick!!!!!! The rest ahhhh not the greatest. A 1/1 is always cool

I know, the Mantle card save me the box. I was upset with the autos and the Mantle save the box. I didn't notice it had GU on both sides, until couple of days after I opened the box.

Cool box. Can't complain when you get a Mantle. The 1/1 is cool too.

wow thats nice congrats!
[Image: banner-2-1.jpg]

Thanks. I am not sure if I should get another box.

It's hit or miss just like any thing else. Probably the best product I've bought though.

Last year I got 4 boxes of triple threads. At least double what I paid for the box with one or 2 cards. I got THE CHASE game used card with Ruth, Mantle and Maris. This year the product doesn't look that strong.
(10-17-2011, 06:28 PM)PadresFan86 Wrote: It's hit or miss just like any thing else. Probably the best product I've bought though.

(10-17-2011, 06:46 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: Last year I got 4 boxes of triple threads. At least double what I paid for the box with one or 2 cards. I got THE CHASE game used card with Ruth, Mantle and Maris. This year the product doesn't look that strong.
I say once you sell the Mick you might be able to get 2 boxes. And the 1/1 one can get another Finest to save you from the one you got.

Sorry, no more finest for me. I don't think I will sell the Mantle at the moment. Will keep the card for my PC.