`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Release date for Candian Tire McFarlane Exclusives???

Release date for Candian Tire McFarlane Exclusives???
Does anyone know when this McFarlane Series is suppossed to officially hit the shelves? I have seen some of them on e-bay but none in the stores yet. If you have seen any in you local Canadian Tire or know when they are suppossed to hit the shelves please let me know!

RE: Release date for Candian Tire McFarlane Exclusives???
no Canadian Tire around me

who is in this Series?
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

(10-17-2011, 07:04 PM)bonnev659 Wrote: no Canadian Tire around me

who is in this Series?
Tim Horton, Lemieux, Daniel Sedin, Ovechkin and two others I cannot recall right now.

(10-17-2011, 07:27 PM)runfromabear Wrote: Tim Horton, Lemieux, Daniel Sedin, Ovechkin and two others I cannot recall right now.
There is also, Toews, Orr, Crosby, Gretzky, Gionta, Clark, Richard that I know of. My question is are there variants?

Update 10/18/2011.
I popped into the Canadian Tire store near me last night and they had just put out a box of 6. They were Lemieux, Horton, Toews, Gionta, Sedin and Ovechkin. They were a retail of $24.99 each, at which that made my mind up as most McFarlanes come out at $14.99. What confuses me is that I have seen the others (Orr,Gretzky) I mentioned above on e Bay, but the interesting fact is those ones were all being sold by people in the USA, which totally confuses me. Also, Todd's (McFarlane) website only lists the 6 I saw at the store last night so I am not sure what gives.

Gionta is up interesting, might have to go after that one
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

$24.99. That's Canadian Tire's markup at work. I have no idea how they stay in business. They have always been a very expensive store compared to other's selling the same products.