`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Dodger blue PC and pickup thread

RE: Dodger blue PC and pickup thread
(05-16-2012, 10:04 PM)crazy4cardz Wrote: That is a nice Mays/Kemp Timeless Talents! It looks pretty impressive on here...I'll bet it is stunning in person!

The 1/1 - which card is that?
The Mays/Kemp is nice, I really like the design, and the card features 2 of my favorite players, but I meant the third card. It's the Topps gold embedded Golden Moments 1/1 redemption.

Here are a couple of my favorite Pee Wee 1/1 cards..apparently Topps designers REALLY like this photo of Pee Wee.. Big Grin

[Image: Reese1of1gucut.jpg]

[Image: Reese1of1rescan.jpg]

Nice Pee Wee cuts!
[Image: 3XHoG.png][Image: untitled.png]
Collecting:Andrew McCutchen, Duke Snider & Brooklyn Dodgers
I ship on weekends

(05-18-2012, 01:50 PM)rpspenner Wrote: Nice Pee Wee cuts!
Thanks, I appreciate it!

A few Kemp GU cards from Ballpark Collection..

[Image: KempLaundrytag4.jpg]

[Image: Kempbuttonresized.jpg]

Awesome cards! I'll bet the gold embedded card is nice! You waiting on any decent Kemp redemptions from 2011? I am waiting on a few. Have you gotten any yet? Thanks for he awesome Dodger posts!
Collecting:
Matt Kemp AUTOS
Dodger GU & AUTO
2009 Ultimate or Legendary Collection Quad / Auto - ALL
Mantle cards
2001 Fleer Greats of the Game AUTO 92/94 - 97.8% complete - missing Stargell Redemption Card and Mays SP
National League Rookie of the Year - GU, Auto, RC
____

(05-20-2012, 01:02 PM)crazy4cardz Wrote: Awesome cards! I'll bet the gold embedded card is nice! You waiting on any decent Kemp redemptions from 2011? I am waiting on a few. Have you gotten any yet? Thanks for he awesome Dodger posts!
I didn't really buy redemption cards from last year, I normally wait until the cards are redeemed before I pick them up. I went after the redemption cards this year mainly on really limited Kemp cards, like the museum autos, Heritage Red, Clubhouse Collection and Tribute Purple, just because I wasn't sure if I would ever many, or any of them again. BTW, I hope we aren't waiting til next year for this year's redemption cards..

(05-20-2012, 01:12 PM)dodgerblueblood Wrote: I didn't really buy redemption cards from last year, I normally wait until the cards are redeemed before I pick them up. I went after the redemption cards this year mainly on really limited Kemp cards, like the museum autos, Heritage Red, Clubhouse Collection and Tribute Purple, just because I wasn't sure if I would ever many, or any of them again. BTW, I hope we aren't waiting til next year for this year's redemption cards..
I saw you picked up the Tribute purple 1/1 in your thread; did you just pick up the one or all three? How about any onyx?

I've picked up a few redemptions for this year. Have never really done any until this year. Got a Pujols and Stanton back pretty quick. Let's hope Kemp doesn't go that long!

Collecting:
Matt Kemp AUTOS
Dodger GU & AUTO
Mantle cards
2001 Fleer Greats of the Game AUTO 92/94 - 97.8% complete - missing Stargell Redemption Card and Mays SP
____

Wow the cards in your collection is mind blowing.. I can't believe you can focus on so many players at once and collect such amazing cards!

(05-20-2012, 10:17 PM)crazy4cardz Wrote: I saw you picked up the Tribute purple 1/1 in your thread; did you just pick up the one or all three? How about any onyx?

I've picked up a few redemptions for this year. Have never really done any until this year. Got a Pujols and Stanton back pretty quick. Let's hope Kemp doesn't go that long!
I only picked up one Kemp Tribute purple auto redemption, it's the only one I've seen for sale or trade. I have not picked up any Kemp Onyx autos. I've only seen one for sale, but the seller had already redeemed the code. He wanted the money up front and told me he was going to send the card once Topps sent it to him...I didn't feel comfortable doing that, so I passed on that card...for now.

Hopefully they send the cards out in the next month or so..

(05-20-2012, 11:52 PM)jblaze1718 Wrote: Wow the cards in your collection is mind blowing.. I can't believe you can focus on so many players at once and collect such amazing cards!
Thanks, I appreciate the comments, and I'm glad you enjoy the thread!

Today's card from my PC, 2004 Absolute Hideo Nomo Tools of the Trade black Jumbo patch auto, 1/1. Tough to find any Nomo GU autos, this was a really nice pickup for me a few years back..

[Image: NomoTOTT1of1.jpg]

That is a nice Nomo! I had trouble finding any of his GU auto for my NL ROY collection. I finally found one after a long search! Impressive 1/1 find!
Collecting:
Matt Kemp AUTOS
Dodger GU & AUTO
Mantle cards
____

Thanks man, yeah, higher end Nomo cards are tough to come by,which card did you end up picking up?

Here is one of the top 5 cards in my PC, my Jackie Robinson GU cut auto..

[Image: RobinsonGUcut.jpg]