`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COMC mailday. I got a steal!

RE: COMC mailday. I got a steal!
If he made the error then he made it twice. Anytime you list a card for 90% or more off book when you list the price you get a red message asking you to confirm you want to sell it that cheaply. We've made the occasional mistake like that here when listing on our Beckett store.

Congratulations on a great pickup. I just joined over there and found a card I have been trying to get for a year now. Nothing real special #/59 2010 McCutchen, but after being last secon out -bid about 15 times for the card and never seeing as a bin ,it was nice to finally get.
(10-18-2011, 01:36 PM)woodrowsbat Wrote: Congratulations on a great pickup. I just joined over there and found a card I have been trying to get for a year now. Nothing real special #/59 2010 McCutchen, but after being last secon out -bid about 15 times for the card and never seeing as a bin ,it was nice to finally get.
Some good prices over there and a good place for all your needs.
Inserts aplenty , autos , vintage etc...
Thanks for this thread ,as I probally wouldn't of looked over there .
Everyone I talked to before said the place was just a dumping ground for unwanted commons. Yeah right!

(10-18-2011, 01:36 PM)woodrowsbat Wrote: Congratulations on a great pickup. I just joined over there and found a card I have been trying to get for a year now. Nothing real special #/59 2010 McCutchen, but after being last secon out -bid about 15 times for the card and never seeing as a bin ,it was nice to finally get.
Everyone I talked to before said the place was just a dumping ground for unwanted commons. Yeah right!
With the fees they charge to list there I don't see how anyone can list commons and make any money.

The Beckett Marketplace is where we list all of our low end singles for set builders.

wow what a steal! are you going to contact the seller after you get the card and tell the seller that the card was listed incorrectly?
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]

I wouldn't do that, can't rub it in. Chances are he is one of us and has already seen it. I feel bad for the guy, but he was going to lose it at that point. I do have it and it looks great. My buddy has a saying that I am going to shorten because there are children present, some may know it, FtheDS.
Collecting Dan Haren,Troy Tulowitzki, Al Rosen, David Christensen, Kevin Elster and Jamal
Anderson(RB)

Great pickup no matter what the price.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

Whats COMC???
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(10-19-2011, 10:54 AM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: Whats COMC???
checkoutmycards

you bought it!!!! I was watching that! I need one for my rainbow...keep your eyes peeled for me!
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

Gotcha!!!