`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So I was flipping through the new Beckett while waiting at the grocery store..

So I was flipping through the new Beckett while waiting at the grocery store..
and noticed a few cards that looked familiar Smile

I've added two new 1/1's (pretty selective on which of these I add) since the info Beckett posted..
[Image: 2004%20Leaf%20Certified%20Mirror%20Black...20Logo.jpg][Image: 2006%20Bowman%20Red%201%20of%201.jpg]

and completed* (lol with fillers) my Fred Taylor Game Used Lettermen set since then..

Nice to have my collection recognized by my favorite magazine over the past 20+ years! Only thing that would've made it better to me is if a Raider was gracing the cover this month lol. Thank you to everyone who's contributed to my collection throughout the years (both directly & indirectly) and to anyone who helps in the future!

Btw, also had a nice lil pc mail day for another of my favorite players.. Unfortunately, as fitting as it would have been, no Taylors today Undecided..
The Gold is a Refractor (my scanner does it no justice) #'d/25
[Image: 6%20of%2025.jpg][Image: 3%20of%2030.jpg]

RE: So I was flipping through the new Beckett while waiting at the grocery store..
Neato! Hopefully getting your pc featured will get you a lead on your missing lettemen.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

RE: So I was flipping through the new Beckett while waiting at the grocery store..
(10-15-2011, 01:12 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: Neato! Hopefully getting your pc featured will get you a lead on your missing lettemen.
Is the new issue out yet? I have the September issue.

[Image: 001-1.jpg]

That's so awesome bud, congrats!!
Definately well deserved!
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

(10-15-2011, 01:12 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: Neato! Hopefully getting your pc featured will get you a lead on your missing lettemen.
I sure hope so! Wasn't going to submit until I completed that set but I decided a couple months ago that I'd probably have a better shot at completing it with the help of Beckett Smile. Shoutout to Wendy (RW34) for pointing out my missing filler L last month!

(10-15-2011, 01:20 PM)phoenixrising34 Wrote: That's so awesome bud, congrats!!
+1!!!

WTG Krayzie!!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(10-15-2011, 01:18 PM)jefdav1831 Wrote: Is the new issue out yet? I have the September issue.
It's the November issue with the Eagles on the cover (Vick, McCoy & Desean)
(10-15-2011, 01:20 PM)phoenixrising34 Wrote: That's so awesome bud, congrats!!
Thanks man! One of the Taylor Tags (thanks again!) you traded me way back made the spread!
(10-15-2011, 01:21 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: +1!!!

WTG Krayzie!!!
Thanks for the help (multiple times) for my pc!

Very Nice! Congrats on getting your collection recognized. Good Luck in your pursuit of the last two letters.

BigT
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

wow congrats krayzie... great to see you doing so well!!!!!!!!

Smile

That would be cool to just pick up a issue and see your collection on display.Congrats on making Beckett and hope to see some more additions to that great Fred PC.
Thanks Ironman71635
[Image: hillis.jpg]
I collect Felix Jones,Darren Mcfadden,D.J. Williams (Arkansas TE),Ryan Mallett,and Mike Alstott. Peyton Hillis Super-collector 273/375 73% complete and looking for more.