Attn. Mods ..... need your help :(

RE: Attn. Mods ..... need your help :(
What's avast?
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

yea I just checked and I am still having the issue

(10-15-2011, 04:54 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: by the way folks: the problem is now fixed. if you still have an issue with this site, contact wstjr, per the thread on the baseball forum
um, not fixed. google chrome is STILL doing it.

(10-15-2011, 05:01 PM)pork chop Wrote: um, not fixed. google chrome is STILL doing it.
I am on Firefox and its still doing it....so if its still bad on 2 different browsers then there isnt anything fixed about it lol

Saw the other thread the other day and this one today... I'm on Firefox and that security box is checked, but I guess I have been lucky and not had the issue. Either that, or I got it and my Norton cleared it up before I realized what was happening.

Avast is just another browser.
Let me add... I had switched to IE long before the switch on the site. I was having problems with IE and the site back then. Since then, I have almost completely switched over to Firefox. It's FAR superior to IE.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

(10-15-2011, 05:01 PM)pork chop Wrote: um, not fixed. google chrome is STILL doing it.
Google Chrome is still going to continue doing it, basically someone reported a false positive reading to google (which happens to be the biggest virus/malware engine there is ) and google decided to try and block the page.

Hence if you click on the line down in the right corner, that says this site is safe, it takes you to one of Google's malware/antivirus sites.

Seriously, dump google chrome and go with firefox or comodo dragon ( which is also like chrome but safer

(10-15-2011, 05:24 PM)all day baby Wrote: Avast is just another browser.
Avast is an anti-virus program, actually a very good one, and it is free,

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

jesus folks...cmon

the site is clear now. yes, you will still get the warning from your browser because there was a report made. cmon...if youre going to be on the internet, at least understand how it works

/former Akamai tech