`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.76 Average
PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! CONGRATS JFRENCH ON YOUR JETS VICTORY!!!!

RE: PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! CONGRATULATIONS RW34 ON ANOTHER VICTORY :D
(11-29-2011, 07:36 PM)dfcj1499 Wrote: Thats my bad, I failed to mention to jay to lmk when he has picked a team. I myself just came on to see if he had picked and already it was over by 8 hours. So for all, if you win let me know 1st before you post so I can put the date and time of the team ending on the board. Thank You
THIS is why I was asking for clarifications for this earlier in the thread. Since I was the ONLY one paying attention this time, Wendy won b/c I was the only one to vote for anything. I'm pretty sure that there would have been LOTS more action (posts and votes) if the title had been updated.
DFCJ--aren't you subscribed to your own thread? If you subscribed to it, it will show up in your 'User Control Panel' EVERY time a new post is made.

See how confused folks are (or how much they fail to read anything)?!
3 Members voted within 4 hours after the posting began!
Isn't the posting period 24 hours and then the voting period is more 24 hours?

10 votes ALREADY and the posting period still has over 12 hours to go!

RE: PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! SEAHAWKS ARE ON THE BLOCK! CLOCK STARTS W/ 1ST POST
(12-01-2011, 05:33 PM)0264 roadrunner1964 Wrote: I have a good one for this, been waiting for the Seachickens:

[Image: 03SPxWMP-SW1.jpg]
I am gonna have to vote for this one as well, that is one super cool patch there man!
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

RE: PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! SEAHAWKS ARE ON THE BLOCK! CLOCK STARTS W/ 1ST POST
I hoped that I could pull down at least one win in the event and I figured this would be it.

Let me know for sure when voting has ceased and IF, I am on the clock to pick a team (barring, I am not upset by someone else.)

RE: PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! CONGRATULATIONS RW34 ON ANOTHER VICTORY :D
(12-02-2011, 02:34 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: THIS is why I was asking for clarifications for this earlier in the thread. Since I was the ONLY one paying attention this time, Wendy won b/c I was the only one to vote for anything. I'm pretty sure that there would have been LOTS more action (posts and votes) if the title had been updated.
DFCJ--aren't you subscribed to your own thread? If you subscribed to it, it will show up in your 'User Control Panel' EVERY time a new post is made.

See how confused folks are (or how much they fail to read anything)?!
3 Members voted within 4 hours after the posting began!
Isn't the posting period 24 hours and then the voting period is more 24 hours?

10 votes ALREADY and the posting period still has over 12 hours to go!
No im not subscribed to it. Ill take care of that. Members have 48 hours to post and vote
I VOTE ROADRUNNERS SENECA WALLACE

RE: PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! SEAHAWKS ARE ON THE BLOCK! VOTING ENDS 12/3 @ 1:51pm PT
I like Mister's upside down Seachicken eye
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

RE: PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! SEAHAWKS ARE ON THE BLOCK! VOTING ENDS 12/3 @ 1:51pm PT
Might be game over due to that nasty Seneca but I might as well showoff some of my hawks Smile

[Image: CardScans004.jpg]
[Image: 2006NationalTreasuresShaunAlexanderlogotag.jpg][Image: 2007NationalTreasuresShaunAlexan-1.jpg]

[Image: largents-2.jpg]
Looking for Largents
[Image: largentrainbow_zps361408c2.jpg]
skc444's bucket

Your sickness has my vote.
[Image: 03SPxWMP-SW1.jpg]
[/quote]

http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee167/kollectornet/

Mainly collect Harry Douglas, Baltimore sports teams and Atlanta sports teams.

[Image: harry.jpg]

Been waiting for this one.
[Image: 07GGJumboPatch25.jpg][Image: 07AbsTOTTTriple25.jpg]
[Image: 07AbsTOTTdualBlack25.jpg][Image: 06NTLaundryTag10.jpg]
[Image: 06NTHOFGquad5.jpg][Image: 01LeafQMilMarksMaterials25.jpg]
[Image: 06NTTimelineJumbo15.jpg][Image: scan0014.jpg][Image: 08LCMNFLpatch10.jpg]
[Image: 00PandPSigpiece2_2424.jpg]

Collecting: Travis Fryman, Champ Bailey, Steve
Largent, Steve Yzerman, Brian Holzinger, Mike Johnson and Jordan Sigalet.

I'm going with the Wallace upside down seachicken eye as Gonzo put it
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

I still vote for the Wallace, but greg brown's Steve Largent Performers card sure is sweet. It earns 2nd place, as far as I'm concerned.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed