IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow! Finally some Mojo!!! Box and 3 Packs of 2011 Prime

RE: Wow! Finally some Mojo!!! Box and 3 Packs of 2011 Prime
which Bradford?
[Image: jpcisco.jpg]

Collecting: Jake Locker,Sam Bradford, Colt Mccoy, Eric Berry, Jason Witten, Luke Stocker, Denarius Moore, Austin Pettis, Lance Kendricks, Greg Salas, Robert Quinn and anything that catches my eye!

finest mosaic
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

do you have a scan?

Collecting: Jake Locker,Sam Bradford, Colt Mccoy, Eric Berry, Jason Witten, Luke Stocker, Denarius Moore, Austin Pettis, Lance Kendricks, Greg Salas, Robert Quinn and anything that catches my eye!

to the top

(10-12-2011, 09:01 PM)jpcisco Wrote: k, might be interested. I have a few offers on SCF, let me see what they are offering and I will let you know. Thanks
After some friendly advise I think I'm going to wait on moving the Bradford, But I will have you in mind

(10-15-2011, 02:17 PM)cardsma Wrote: After some friendly advise I think I'm going to wait on moving the Bradford, But I will have you in mind
no problem, wanting to hold on to the Cam for now anyways and already moved the Ridley. Thanks tho!