IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
problem please read

RE: problem please read
There he is!!!!! Se I told ya he was a good guy! Smile

Yep! Canada is the reason. It will show man. I told ya Butchrecon was a good guy, you may have jumped the gun on this post bud. Good luck to you!
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Thanks Fellas.
[Image: Banner.jpg]

mail to canada can definitely be wonky at times. we ship anywhere from one to five packages up there a month on average, some get there almost immediately others sometimes magically get hung up for weeks. we have yet to have anything NOT show up though. good luck hopefully it arrives soon! never traded with butchrecon before but always have thought of them as a standup person based on others interactions on here
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

I had no doubt that this would be resolved, However i also think you jumped the gun.
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

(10-14-2011, 07:52 PM)czw4life Wrote: I purchased jerter foil rookie card from Butchrecon72 in september. Its been 3 weeks now and i still havebt gotten it. He refuses to respond to me im obviously not impressed. How do i go about getting my money back or getting my card??

Thanks
Well I never "Refused" to respond. I dont get on here much. You contacted me via regular email and I have responded. I will check back with you tomorrow.
[Image: Banner.jpg]

Yeah, his words may have not been chosen well. Usually a guys reputation speaks for him on these boards as well as his voice. I think yours speaks pretty loudly, no worries here.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Yeah, I've had cards take over a month to and from Canada. Butchrecon is one of the good guys. The Mounties are just playing around with it Smile
Interested in EX-MT or better pre-'56 Cardinals, '53 Bowman Color & '74-'78 Topps.
http://s606.photobucket.com/home/jalbregts

Three to four weeks is not uncommon when shipping to Canada. You have to know that from other trades and purchases from the U.S.

he hasnt been on much lately..but as you can see from his response hes got nothing to hide. Hes a very well respected member and a good dude, i wdnt worry about it , you will get your end. Hes one of the last people on here id have concern about