`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
does anyone have one of these?

does anyone have one of these?
i have a 2009 bowman felix henandez with the bottom of the card looks like a torn ticket stub. the other sides and top is normal! just pulled from from pack will post picture when i get home!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: does anyone have one of these?
what type of pack did you pull it from? Sounds like Fleer Authentix but I don't think they made that in 2009
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

Yes like Bustin said it sounds like Fleer Authentix 2004 does it look like this?
[Image: Image22-1.jpg]
I dont know if they did this in 2007. But either way they are sweet cards.

thanks for your responses i do appreciate it! i pulled this card out of a 2009 bowman pack! i am new to this forum so i dont quite know how to include my photo in my post. it just works as a download. let me know what you think about the card! thanks again!!!

Scan the pic and download into photobucket and then you can copy a link to post a pic

Pretty sure the card was crimped whn the foil pack was sealed, it's just a damaged card.
Looking for Ozzie Guillen, Gordon Beckham, Frank Thomas, Travis Snider, John Starks, White Sox and anything else that catches my eye!

I was thinking the same as above, I have gotten a bunch of cards like that from packs. They were just damaged cards from when the pack was sealed.
I collect Allen & Ginter, Aroldis Chapman, Yoan Moncada, and Cuban Players!

(10-14-2011, 10:38 PM)ThomasAA23 Wrote: I was thinking the same as above, I have gotten a bunch of cards like that from packs. They were just damaged cards from when the pack was sealed.
which chapman cards you lookin for? i have 8 2-2010bowman plat., 1 2011bowman base gold, 3-2011 bowman platinum, 2-2011 topps heritage.

Thanks for the offer but I have all of those already
I collect Allen & Ginter, Aroldis Chapman, Yoan Moncada, and Cuban Players!