`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IMO GRIDIRON LEGENDS 2011

RE: IMO GRIDIRON LEGENDS 2011
(10-15-2011, 12:29 AM)biglump007 Wrote: Gotta say I busted a box of it today and it was a great box for me

Justin houston gold auto /99 ( one of my main PC guys )
Jon Baldwin jersey
Marcel dareus jersey
Mark ingram jersey

Can't beat two PC hits in a box
not bad at all when u can land PC cards. Nice job!....STOP while ur ahead. JK hope u get all the good ones! I will hold on to my brown boys aka pennies
[Image: vondez.png]
MY 2012 PC GUYS RYAN TANNEHILL, CYRUS GRAY, JEFF FULLER & CASE KEENUM!!!!!!!!BRING EM TO ME!!!
Collect DALLAS COWBOYS, former Texas A&M PLAYERS, DEZ BRYANT & VON MILLER !! Look at my ORG or bucket (ORG ALWAYS UP TO DATE)

I busted a hobby box today and was left amazed.Amazed at how they put such junk into boxes.No Newton base rc and a 7th rd auto and an undrafted free agent auto.A 6th rd jersey to boot.Did pull a jumbo 1st rd jersey,but definitely not worth it.Bought a blaster a few hours ago and hit the Newton rc and a Newton jersey/150.I'm done opening hobby of this.I'll just save my money and go for Chrome.

I agree with the majority here, this product sucks, which is extremely disappointing as it is one i was very much looking forward to. But i was expecting more, ya know, Legends in it. But instead they chocked it full of junk rookie autos and jerseys for hits - havent seen a single Legend hit posted so i assume they are few and far between. This was supposed to replace Donruss Classics for me as they are usually my favorite set but the Panini Timeless Treasues are an overpriced joke and these seem just as worthless. I'll hold off till Certified come out. As has been mentioned here, they've been great the last couple years - hope Panini doesnt screw those up too. Only set i can say i loved this year, so far, has been Finest.
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]