`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Patch/JSY/GU ScanUpdate) Leap of faith, 6 box case of 2010-11 Prestige Gravity Boxes

RE: Leap of faith, 6 box case of 2010-11 Prestige Gravity Boxes
Seems less than random to me. Six boxes, six autos. Tough to believe that's a coincidence. However, the extra mem hits and 10x bv return is remarkable from ANY retail product.

I actually went and checked the bay for this deal but to no avail, could you PM me a link if you get a chance? Thanks!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(10-13-2011, 08:42 PM)andrew j jones Wrote: Send me an offer and i'll check you
Sent open offer..

nice on the find & sounds like you pulled some decent cards. I bought a retail box of Hot Prospects 08-09 & pulled junk.. got a few cool inserts that are actually worth a few bucks.. MJ, Lebron, Rose, Kobe, ect.. my hit was a lousy Emeka Okafor jersey # HM-E0... not even serialized.... OUCH!! gave it to my 2 year old son for to play with since it's his birthday... don't worry, I put it in a card holder & teambag..
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

RE: (Patch/JSY/GU ScanUpdate) Leap of faith, 6 box case of 2010-11 Prestige Gravity Boxes
Nice cards!
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

RE: (Patch/JSY/GU ScanUpdate) Leap of faith, 6 box case of 2010-11 Prestige Gravity Boxes
Not bad nice looking cards
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(10-14-2011, 04:17 PM)filamuraireborn Wrote: Nice cards!
Thanks, I just hope I get similar results from the next two cases coming on Wednesday.
(10-15-2011, 11:33 AM)alstott9adams Wrote: Not bad nice looking cards
Thanks.
Check my org, constantly updating and adding!
Ichiro
Felix Hernandez
Matt Hassellbeck
Shaun Alexander

(Banner in progress)

Very nice to pull so much out of retail, congrats!
Collecting All Washington Wizards, PLMK what you have.

(10-16-2011, 04:12 PM)kashley Wrote: Very nice to pull so much out of retail, congrats!
Broke two more cases of it earlier today, i'll post the results tomorrow with scans.
Check my org, constantly updating and adding!
Ichiro
Felix Hernandez
Matt Hassellbeck
Shaun Alexander

(Banner in progress)