`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going to share some of my collection (pics)

Going to share some of my collection (pics)
Well, i have had photobucket for awhile now and have yet to share my collection with all of you. This is only a sliver of it. None if for sale or trade just for you viewing pleasure. Hopefully if i find time i will do some sharing here and there.

Here are some of my Giants:

[Image: 100_2246.jpg]

[Image: 100_2244.jpg]

And here is that sick Michael vick patch i posted about a couple of months ago from a box of 2011 Elite.

[Image: 100_2243.jpg]

notice how Vick's card is sitting on a Giants blanket lol.

RE: Going to share some of my collection (pics)
nice socks lol. that vick is pretty cool!
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

Yea that Vick is really nice.
[Image: 001-1.jpg]

id like trade for the vick if you ever wanna
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

with cards like yours its any wonder you can afford new socks lol. Nice pickup and i wonder what eagles fans think about vick getting all snuggly in a giants blanket?Wink
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

pretty saweet PC you've got started there Smile

(10-13-2011, 03:58 PM)nthnoak Wrote: nice socks lol. that vick is pretty cool!
You stole what I was going to say. 1st thing that popped into my head when I saw that first pic.
[Image: BECKETTBanner.jpg]
Trading for: Baseball Rookie Collection NEEDS | Frank Thomas | Ben Tate | Hideo Nomo | Ken Griffey Jr. (SEA uni) | Current Texans
*Wants marked as such* *NOT CURRENTLY TRADING*

Thanks. Glad you guys liked my socks a lot. lol. Should start a socks pc. lol. It was a bad angle to take a pic. But thanks for the card compliments!! I know the Vick was going to be well liked!! I do have other stuff to post. I dont collect one thing or another really. Just have a bunch of stuff mostly football and baseball but other sports too. So dont be surprised to see some thrown in there. I do try to focus on the Giants because they are my team and the bomb, but I pretty much collect anything. But when i have to find some time in my busy schedule to get some more posted. Most of my heavy collecting was done about 9-10 years ago. So a lot of what I post, may be some baseball in there, is not going to be new. Now with kids dont have the money to make as great of purchases.

Great stuff thanks for sharing!!!
I collect Ladainian Tomlinson for my 2 year old son Braxton. I am working on NBA 50 Greatest Auto PC. I am also a Taylor Swift Super Collector

[Image: LT-1.gif]

http://s994.photobucket.com/home/wjlee1978/index

I think we should swap Hakeem Nicks autos lol I have one in his Giants uni which would be better in your pc and that Hakeem Nicks would look good in my UNC PC