`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any luck with this

any luck with this
I was just curious if anyone has had any luck contacting people/ getting people to trade there stuff on PB.... there are some really nice cards on there that i would like to try and get my hands on?? If so any idea how to contact them..comment on their page ect..

Hope this insn't breaking the rules posting this.. If so.. sorry in advance

RE: any luck with this
nah man I have the same question...I posted a couple days ago about ti...i commmented on all the cards I like. Idk what to do other thn check back to see if thr owner commented back
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(10-12-2011, 05:55 PM)chads-cards Wrote: nah man I have the same question...I posted a couple days ago about ti...i commmented on all the cards I like. Idk what to do other thn check back to see if thr owner commented back
Cool, there is some really great stuff on there, Ill try the comment on their card angle as well, if you figure it out let me know and vice versa...

Thanks

(10-12-2011, 06:04 PM)diablo71 Wrote: Cool, there is some really great stuff on there, Ill try the comment on their card angle as well, if you figure it out let me know and vice versa...

Thanks
alright yeah I have a pretty large PC and I found like 15 or 20 cards I needed!
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS