`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Close to 100...

Close to 100...
Josh Beckett cards in my PC! I only need 11 more until I have 100. I want to make a few trades. I am mostly looking for base and inserts at this time. Thanks.
Collect anything Hockey and Baseball. My current PC's include Phil Coke, Koji Uehara, Scott Baker, Shaun Marcum, Josh Beckett, and Jamie Doornbosch.
[Image: 24698j9.png]
Thanks to bustin 5 knots for the banner!

RE: Close to 100...
i have beckett gu but looking for gu in return
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Bump!!
Collect anything Hockey and Baseball. My current PC's include Phil Coke, Koji Uehara, Scott Baker, Shaun Marcum, Josh Beckett, and Jamie Doornbosch.
[Image: 24698j9.png]
Thanks to bustin 5 knots for the banner!

Check me for your Beckett needs.

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan

I have some Becketts check me see if there are any you need.
[Image: H8Ura.png]
SIGNATURE IMAGE CREATED BY
jbel4331 [ http://www.beckett.com/forums/user-153852.html ]

Check my photobuckett. I have plenty of Becketts. I hope you have some Ripkens for me in return. Every Beckett i have can be had for Ripken. Please let me know. Thanks...
[Image: Beckett-2004FlairHotNumbersGU.jpg][Image: Beckett-2004FleerSweetSigsSweetStit.jpg]
[Image: Beckett-2004SkyboxJerseygracphics.jpg][Image: Beckett-2004FleerSweetSigsBallparkH.jpg]
[Image: Beckett-2004FleerLegacyFranchiseLeg.jpg][Image: Beckett-2004FleerPatchworksBytheNum.jpg]
[Image: Beckett-2005Fleerpatchworks.jpg]