`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LCS and a few mailday pickups!!! new additions new shoutouts!!!

RE: LCS and a few mailday pickups!!!
Those are crap! In fact they are so much crap that you should mail them to me so I can dispose of them into my PC so you will have less crap in yours. Just terrible. : )
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

If i were rich i might pay you a decent sum of money to do evil on 1 of those pickups, as for the rest awesome sauce!
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

(10-12-2011, 01:08 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Those are crap! In fact they are so much crap that you should mail them to me so I can dispose of them into my PC so you will have less crap in yours. Just terrible. : )
Idk man...I think you have enough crappy cards already....step your game up and get something nice finally Smile

send me 2 or 3 of those crappy Marino autos and all those junky moniker materials...and ill send you all these junky cards Smile lol

(10-12-2011, 01:26 AM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: If i were rich i might pay you a decent sum of money to do evil on 1 of those pickups, as for the rest awesome sauce!
lmao....want me to burn the Stafford hu?

Sweet looking pickups! I especially like the Warren Moon and Donovan McNabb auto cards. They look great.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Definitely great pickups Smile LOVE the Moon auto Big Grin

(10-12-2011, 01:32 AM)Marinoisking Wrote: Idk man...I think you have enough crappy cards already....step your game up and get something nice finally Smile

send me 2 or 3 of those crappy Marino autos and all those junky moniker materials...and ill send you all these junky cards Smile lol

lmao....want me to burn the Stafford hu?
Absolutely, after a bit of voodoo if possibleWink
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

(10-12-2011, 12:21 PM)nineof Wrote: Sweet looking pickups! I especially like the Warren Moon and Donovan McNabb auto cards. They look great.
thanks!! I really appreciate it!
(10-12-2011, 02:19 PM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: Definitely great pickups Smile LOVE the Moon auto Big Grin
I think that might be my favorite too Smile
It looks good with the rest of my little top 50 collection Smile

Nice Trotter! That guy was a beast for the Eagles
Looking for Urlacher 1/1s, and 2000 Rookie Year Cards (especially BGS/PSA)
Also looking for Devin Hester 1/1s & Supercollecting Lance Briggs!

(10-12-2011, 06:33 PM)dabears 1985 Wrote: Nice Trotter! That guy was a beast for the Eagles
yea I always loved him when I was younger.....and I just couldnt pass it up for the price he had on it lol

love the Moon Smile saweet pickups dude Smile