`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
non-sports cards

non-sports cards
this should post all non-sports cards.theres alot of them.
this site should have all non-sports cards so we can add them to the organize. i will make a list of all the non-sports cards i have.
trade , lets talk

RE: non-sports cards
I need a couple of cards from Star Wars Classic Chrome and Pepsi cards by Dart. lmk if you have any of these. Also need cards from Star Wars Galaxy 1.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

(02-17-2011, 06:24 PM)taffster74 Wrote: I need a couple of cards from Star Wars Classic Chrome and Pepsi cards by Dart. lmk if you have any of these. Also need cards from Star Wars Galaxy 1.

no i dont have the cards you ask for. thanks for asked i do have alot of non-sports cards i will post them as soon i get to them.
trade , lets talk

What do you need in Pepsi cards?

(02-21-2011, 11:59 PM)tms6014 Wrote: What do you need in Pepsi cards?
Tms, send me a pm and I'll give you the numbers. I'm pretty certain the year is 1996 but definitely know the company was Dart cards.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

anyone interested in original late 70's Star Wars sticker cards. Like to trade them for a good football card if any of you guys have any to trade..send me a PM
[Image: shot_1296184775_teaser-1-1.jpg]
I like the legends and Superstars that are a lock for the hall. My favorite players are B.Favre,E. Smith and P.Manning.

http://s1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff371/nfl2254fan/

i have complete sets of series 1-3 of upperdeck comic ball cards. can anyone tell me what there value is now? if you can help me, please contact me at dippylas at yahoo. thank you