Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Packed mailbox Mailday! :)
Wink 
Packed mailbox Mailday! :)
Needless to say this is probably the most cards I've received in one day lol.The Bruce Carter green and Andy Dalton red were both in a serial numbered lot ,don't know what the seller was thinking selling it so cheap, or what these other people were thinking making such good deals on some of these awesome cards. I'll start with the PC items

Bruce Carter Prestige SP (they weren't kidding about this being a SP, Thanks Rebel74 for the trade!)
[Image: BruceCarterPrestigeSP.jpg]

Bruce Carter Topps Rising Rookies Green 24/25
[Image: BruceCarterToppsRookieRisingGreen.jpg]

Teheran lol I know its a football board & Nicks,Britt and Harvin 014/250
[Image: JulioTeheranToppsChromeRC.jpg][Image: HakeemNicksKennyBrittPercyHarvin.jpg]

Now to the non pc pickups Smile
Ponder 175/300
[Image: ChristianPonderPaniniThreads.jpg]

Ray Lewis NT 48/50 2 color
[Image: RayLewisNT2color.jpg]

Reggie Bush Groundhoggs 33/50, Bush 47/50
[Image: ReggieBushGroundHogs.jpg][Image: ReggieBushPaniniThreads_crop.jpg]

Patrick Robinson 142/449
[Image: PatrickRobinsonPlatesandPatches.jpg]

Jahvid Best 497/499 , Chris Johnson 134/299
[Image: JavhidBestEpixGU.jpg][Image: ChrisJohnsonEpix.jpg]

Shady 076/299
[Image: ShadySaturdayStars.jpg]

Andy Dalton Topps rising rookies red 98/99
[Image: AndyDaltonRisingRed.jpg]

Serial Numbered Rookie Lot
[Image: RookieLotGreenBush.jpg]

And after all that Fed Ex arrived at 5:30 with this!!!!!!!! My 2011-2012 UNC team signed basketball, its Championship or bust this year!!
[Image: UNC2011-12.jpg]

RE: Packed mailbox Mailday! :)
Nice!!!! And the one time the mailman had to come to my door. He had an entire mail basket thing full!!!!! 50 paded envelopes! wish that happened more!
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

congrats on an AWESOME mailday Smile

Nice variety there. Do you pick up stuff for trades, or do you personally collect all of these players or sets?
[Image: 001-1.jpg]

wow!!! nice!!!
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

I found somebody wanting to lighten their collection and so they were practically selling their stuff for nothing lol so i picked up some of it like the bush just because it looked nice.And I couldn't pass on a NT prime of Ray Tongue

(10-11-2011, 06:58 PM)jefdav1831 Wrote: Nice variety there. Do you pick up stuff for trades, or do you personally collect all of these players or sets?

I need the Harper Orange! lol Please tell me thats one of the 'included' ones Smile LOL!
SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest

Possibly lol

(10-11-2011, 07:15 PM)TRAVISTURNER Wrote: I need the Harper Orange! lol Please tell me thats one of the 'included' ones Smile LOL!