`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about 2011 Score "End Zone" parallels

Question about 2011 Score "End Zone" parallels
I've noticed a few of these for sale here and there and they all claim to be of only 6 produced but they arent numbered. Is there any way to validate this claim?

p.s. I'm referring to a 'black bordered' "End Zone" parallel for 2011 Score (as suggested by the title)
SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest

RE: Question about 2011 Score "End Zone" parallels
In the past, the End Zone has always been /6. This year, who knows...
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Every other year the end zones were numbered to 6. I read somewhere where score said the parallels like the gold zone,red zone, and end zone are still numbered to the same as they were in the past it just doesn't have the serial number on it this year.

Any Idea where you read that? LOL
SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest

lol not sure i'll look

They ahve the same print runs as the old years!
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

Well awesome.. I have a /6 End Zone of Ricky Stanzi... I know there was somebody here looking for his stuff.... any idea who it was?