`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eric Berry SPA Patch/Auto Redemption...

Eric Berry SPA Patch/Auto Redemption...
Has anyone heard of when these should go out? UD wont respond to my emails (shocker, I know).

RE: Eric Berry SPA Patch/Auto Redemption...
Try calling their customer service. Will probably work better than e-mails.

I don't think any Berry redemptions are being fulfilled... I asked for a replacement.
I collect Peyton Manning and Griffey Jr.
My Bucket: http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/soccerscrub78
[Image: manning-griffeybanner2.jpg]

Why wouldn't they be fulfilled? Because he didnt sign? He should have time to sign now... unfortunately Sad
SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest

I talked to them yesterday about the Berry, I'm still needing one for my set, what I was told is the cards have been made and sent to him to sign but they haven't got them back yet. The same with the Carlos Dunlap, Jimmy Graham, and Russel Okung rookie autos
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

Jimmy Graham is too busy going to Vlade Divac's flopping classes outside of the Saints Practices to have any time to sign lol (worst football flop I've seen,as if Chris Gamble can just flatten him out with a tiny shove).

(10-11-2011, 03:10 PM)biglump007 Wrote: I talked to them yesterday about the Berry, I'm still needing one for my set, what I was told is the cards have been made and sent to him to sign but they haven't got them back yet. The same with the Carlos Dunlap, Jimmy Graham, and Russel Okung rookie autos