`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 RIP card

RE: 2011 RIP card
Well, everyone seems to want to see whats in it. Now I do too, but I can also use the cash. Let me think of a good way to get this ripped.

If you wanted to trade it to me, I'd rip it and post it up on here. You could see what you missed out on!
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

would you say the same thing if it were a different player? i have one from 2006 barry bonds 45/99 that i have not ripped.would you have ripped that then or do it now that his career is over and little chance of making it to the hall on a first time vote.
baseball

Wonder if you can put it under a high powered light or know someone that works in the CSI department. lol....

But a thought. Try Xraying the card.

(10-12-2011, 10:12 AM)spilsys Wrote: would you say the same thing if it were a different player? i have one from 2006 barry bonds 45/99 that i have not ripped.would you have ripped that then or do it now that his career is over and little chance of making it to the hall on a first time vote.
Are you asking me? 'Cause if it was me, whether or not a player makes it to the Hall of Fame makes no difference to me. I'd still have ripped the sucker when I pulled it.
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

Just open the darn thing. Hopefully a sketch or wood card in there but I'll say a Tim Lincecum extended mini. I pulled 2 of those this year.

(10-13-2011, 11:21 AM)woodrowsbat Wrote: Just open the darn thing. Hopefully a sketch or wood card in there but I'll say a Tim Lincecum extended mini. I pulled 2 of those this year.
And I NEED one of those..
Want to trade??

So I decided to rip it since a lot of you guys wanted to see it. I recorded it, and I guess I will upload it and post, but here are the scans of the card.

[Image: ButlerEXT.jpg][Image: ButlerEXTback.jpg]

Bummer

Beckett Tip #1846:

"If you pull a Rip-Card, don't start a thread asking if you should rip it or not. You will end up ripping it and 9 times out of 10 you will be dissipointed."