`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 RIP card

2011 RIP card
I picked up a box of 2011 Allen and Ginter earlier today and got a RIP card. What are your guys (or gals) thoughts about ripping or not. Also, is it supposed to be one of the "hits?"

[Image: IMG-5.jpg][Image: IMG_0001-3.jpg]

RE: 2011 RIP card
rip it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Odds are that it's EXT SP card that isnt worth as much as the unripped card. I would sell or trade as is, but I also understand what others will say, that you'll never win if you never sit down at the table
[Image: 1849c983.jpg]

Rip it, what the hell.

I'd be interested if you're willing to trade it
[Image: jetersig_zps16abeec2.jpg]
Collecting Robinson Cano, Eduardo Nunez, and Derek Jeter
Also making sigs

it is consider a hit and i wouldn't rip it... the card inside usually costs less than the unripped card
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]

I will probably ebay it to recoup some of the cost of the box, but I wanted to hear if there was actually a compelling reason to rip it other than "there could be a really nice card inside."

sell it as is, dont rip
[Image: WillTheThrillSig.jpg]

Grip it and Rip it..... Unless the Rangers keep "WINING" -sheen- I have only seen a few wood cards come out of those. and mostly nno's. I would prob sell it on the bay but make sure to put RANGERS in yoyr title those guys will buy anything.lol

(10-10-2011, 09:30 PM)imnotded Wrote: I will probably ebay it to recoup some of the cost of the box, but I wanted to hear if there was actually a compelling reason to rip it other than "there could be a really nice card inside."
no, no compelling reason other than what you already said
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]