`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More new additions to PCs

More new additions to PCs
New mail from the last week or so.I would have got most of these up last week but my crappy IP had the internet down for 5 days in my area.

First off a few new D.J.s

[Image: scan0004.jpg]

Then some new pickups for the main PC including a few parallels that have been hard to find.

[Image: scan0003-4.jpg]

Then i finally replaced the SPA.This is the third copy i've had,i gave one away to a friends kid before Hillis blew up and sold mine #ed 22/399 (jersey #) at Christmas last year when i needed a little extra money.This one is sticking around for now,also Threads auto /25 and base 1/1 from Inception.

[Image: scan0004_640x480.jpg]

Lost my job last week so now i will finally have time to redo my Hillis collection thread so keep a eye out Razorback and Browns fans.
Thanks Ironman71635
[Image: hillis.jpg]
I collect Felix Jones,Darren Mcfadden,D.J. Williams (Arkansas TE),Ryan Mallett,and Mike Alstott. Peyton Hillis Super-collector 273/375 73% complete and looking for more.

RE: More new additions to PCs
Nice stuff. Sorry to hear about your Job.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

RE: More new additions to PCs
Awesome man! havent seem you in a while, you changed your sig, must be tired of looking at all those Felix cards, lol! Yay, it might be my lucky day, haha! Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]