`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
MAKE MY DAY!

MAKE MY DAY!
I just finished putting together my binder of commons/inserts and rcs and there are alot gaps! I need some cards that might seem really easy to get but because of who it is nobody lists them anywhere...check my org under colberts I need to get the want list. It shows 400 some but there around probably 50 or so cards I havent had the time to take off. I am willing to have extras of sp authentic if the patch is 3 colors/ultimate collection rookie autos/any other patches of 3 or more colors and I still oviously need your 1/1's. Also any other cards numbered 10 or less ill double up on. This collection is really going to one of the best player collections out there and I want it to continue. If you have any leads also LMK! I will trade stars and better cards for colberts I desperately need. And ill help you will ur pcif you lmk what you need. Thanks and please help!

IF YOU FIND SOMETHING I NEED ILL SEND YOU A PACKAGE...AND IM TRADING FOR ALL COLBERTS NOW!!!!
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

RE: I STILL NEED YOUR COLBERTS!
(10-10-2011, 04:55 PM)chads-cards Wrote: I just finished putting together my binder of commons/inserts and rcs and there are alot gaps! I need some cards that might seem really easy to get but because of who it is nobody lists them anywhere...check my org under colberts I need to get the want list. It shows 400 some but there around probably 50 or so cards I havent had the time to take off. I am willing to have extras of sp authentic if the patch is 3 colors/ultimate collection rookie autos/any other patches of 3 or more colors and I still oviously need your 1/1's. Also any other cards numbered 10 or less ill double up on. This collection is really going to one of the best player collections out there and I want it to continue. If you have any leads also LMK! I will trade stars and better cards for colberts I desperately need. And ill help you will ur pcif you lmk what you need. Thanks and please help!
He had two more catches yesterday, moving on up....
(10-10-2011, 04:55 PM)chads-cards Wrote: I just finished putting together my binder of commons/inserts and rcs and there are alot gaps! I need some cards that might seem really easy to get but because of who it is nobody lists them anywhere...check my org under colberts I need to get the want list. It shows 400 some but there around probably 50 or so cards I havent had the time to take off. I am willing to have extras of sp authentic if the patch is 3 colors/ultimate collection rookie autos/any other patches of 3 or more colors and I still oviously need your 1/1's. Also any other cards numbered 10 or less ill double up on. This collection is really going to one of the best player collections out there and I want it to continue. If you have any leads also LMK! I will trade stars and better cards for colberts I desperately need. And ill help you will ur pcif you lmk what you need. Thanks and please help!
Check this link out, around 3 bucks a card...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/9-2004-KEARY-COL...3a54f9847e

[quote='diablo71' pid='1737069' dateline='1318284554']

He had two more catches yesterday, moving on up....

yeah Ik hes finally gettin a chance and I got all those...anything thats on ebay ive seen ha...the stuff i need is either way over priced or is on my watch list when I have the money.

I would like to move the Colberts to your collection as a lot. I don't know of anyone else that collects him. Here is a picture:

[Image: KearyColbert001.jpg]

PM me.

Thanks
[Image: HornungNamePicture.jpg]
My photobucket: http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q209/coachlew10/
Green Bay Packer Auto collector!!! Current and HOF Packers.

I have the Colbert you wanted in my organize. If you can, start the trade with me and we'll get it done.
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

(10-10-2011, 06:12 PM)Duchovny2 Wrote: I have the Colbert you wanted in my organize. If you can, start the trade with me and we'll get it done.
doesnt show you having any cards for trade.

I have three for you I picked up... I was going to wait, but hey...Wink

[Image: 66942087.jpg]

[Image: 179a401c.jpg]

[Image: db18f56f.jpg]
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

[quote='superynaldo' pid='1737194' dateline='1318290311']

Obviously I have em but like I said ill take dups if there something you want within reason. I like haveing extras of both the better rcs and on card autos like the bowmn

I havent checked your wantlist, but you might want to look at this site. They don't have the best prices, but it's much better than ebay as far as delivery and user freindlyness goes.

http://www.checkoutmycards.com/Cards,=keary+colbert

I'm not a seller of any of these, nor in association with the company. Just tryin to help.

BTW that letterman /7 was sick
Looking for Urlacher 1/1s, and 2000 Rookie Year Cards (especially BGS/PSA)
Also looking for Devin Hester 1/1s & Supercollecting Lance Briggs!

(10-10-2011, 06:53 PM)chads-cards Wrote: [quote='superynaldo' pid='1737194' dateline='1318290311']

Obviously I have em but like I said ill take dups if there something you want within reason. I like haveing extras of both the better rcs and on card autos like the bowmn
Oh, I just had some extra $$$ on COMC.com, I bought them for you... I wasn't expecting anything... I will send them to you when I pay for my next shipping batch with them...Wink pay it forward right???
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin