`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OT: 5 games into the season, team/player evaluations.

RE: OT: 5 games into the season, team/player evaluations.
Patriots are 4-1, Tied with Buffalo, who seams to be a solid team this year. The offence looks great as usual. The running game is starting to pick up and the Patriots are showing they don't need to just throw the ball, they can jam it in your mouth to. Defense is starting to look better however most in New England are convinced yet.

Next 4 weeks we have the Cowboys coming to town...not worried. Tony Romo is good for 2-3 Picks in my opinion. Bye week in week 7. Giants are coming to town and i'm sorry but they do not scare me at all. No where near where they were in 2007 when they won the super bowl. and week 10 we head to New York for a rematch with the Jets. After Sunday they Jets seem to be collapsing. The WR's hate their coordinator, but the Pats wont take them lightly.

Overall I love the team this year. Gronkowski and Hernandez just bring scary match up problems for Defenses. Benny and Ridley are proving they have talent and Brady is the King of the castle. Defense is improving but would like more production out of them.
I collect Rob Gronkowski and Aaron Hernandez, Patriots and Red Sox

Cincinnati Bengals (3-2)
They are doing better than expected. AJ Green is performing as should be. Andy Dalton is a pleasant surprise. He is calm, cool, and collected. It has been the defense that has kept us in all of our games. I wish they would use Leonard more, maybe even use Scott on pitchouts. I would like to see more, but they are coming along nicely.

Before the season I saw 5-11. Now I might even venture to say 9-7 at the most.
Appearance over book value. I've seen some real high-end doozies....

My Jags are 1-4 and playing improved def.With the state of the offense,3-4 wins seem like the max this year

I'm a very happy Who Dat! We lost our first game, but it was a tough battle between two very good teams. I was curious how the Panthers game was going to end up...and a bit worried. I hate to say this, but Cam Newton just might be as solid a player as he was projected to be. Don't let the losses fool you: that guy is pretty much putting the team on his shoulders, and it was kinda exciting to watch him...as long as they still lost.

Number 9 kickin behind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

Patriots are 4-1 and with one or two less turnovers would have beat the Bills, not making excuses but we win if Brady doesn't throw that one pic to Gronk in the end zone. Still got to hand it to the Bills tho, they look pretty solid so far. Offense looks great, loving the fact that they are running which is what they need to do to win in the playoffs. I head a stat on the radio that in any game under Brady when the Pats run more than throw they only have 1 loss, yes ONE. So clearly they need to focus on balance. Defensively they are improving but still a C defense at best. Not nearly enough pressure on the QB and our Safety's play has been terrible. I think the key is lack of pressure, if they can improve there then the Safety's and CBs will look better.

Other than the Pats the Lions look VERY good and I would put them ahead of the Pats Defensively, there only downfall is no smash mouth run game to turn too. Green Bay is the clear #1 right now, Rodgers and Brady are neck and neck for MVP. Quick rankings...

1. Green Bay
2a. Lions
2b. Pats
4. Saints
5. Bills
6. Ravens