`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
OT: Leaf Poker

OT: Leaf Poker
The non-sports boards don't move at all, so I am wondering: anyone else as big a poker nerd as me? I just saw these today and I think I might have to pick up a few boxes.

If anyone already has or is going to break some, let me know!

RE: OT: Leaf Poker
No preview pics ?

Huh? There are some on Ebay. I just happened to see they were out, I didn't even know about this set. Someone pulled a 1/1 Doyle Brunson "Texas Dolly" inscribed auto that is up on Ebay right now. It is going to get expensive....

Saw something about it and was thinking of grabbing a box maybe...
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

I love poker, Daniel Negreanu especially. But these cards get expensive haha.
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]

(10-10-2011, 07:12 AM)nuccionino Wrote: I love poker, Daniel Negreanu especially. But these cards get expensive haha.
You should not buy any, I don't need the competition for my Negreanu cards. :-)

I saw one that had a "kid poker" inscription that was pretty cool.

They have auto'ed signed playing cards that are pretty cool (52- it's an entire signed deck, which makes the aces a bit more valuable probably), and they also have signed pieces of felt. (presumably from GU'ed tables?) But there are some pretty cool dynamics in this set, I am digging it.

theres some box breaks on youtube. i watched a few last night. not into it but love watching packs busted
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

(10-10-2011, 12:14 AM)joe callahan13 Wrote: Huh? There are some on Ebay. I just happened to see they were out, I didn't even know about this set. Someone pulled a 1/1 Doyle Brunson "Texas Dolly" inscribed auto that is up on Ebay right now. It is going to get expensive....
not too too expensive. i think the beckett monthly posted a similar 1/1 brunson "texas dolly" = just a couple hundred (maybe 300?).
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

(10-10-2011, 07:26 PM)ugameck Wrote: not too too expensive. i think the beckett monthly posted a similar 1/1 brunson "texas dolly" = just a couple hundred (maybe 300?).
It's well over that already, and doesn't end until Wednesday.

(10-10-2011, 07:34 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: It's well over that already, and doesn't end until Wednesday.
oooh, different card. nevermind.

i had seen the 2009 1/1 texas dolly that went for 200. not sure why this one is so jacked up, but to each his own.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]