`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fake or not?? Help me out

Fake or not?? Help me out
Alright, so after seeing all the posts about fake patches ect I recently decided to go back through some of my bigger purchases and check the cards out to ease my mind. Well low and behold I found one on a longevity holofoil Larry Fitzgerald /5. I have include the pictures below and here is my concern.,. Look at the stamp on the fitzgerald compared to the Schaub, All of my other longevity holofoils have the same numbering as the Schaub, but the Fitz has larger numbering. At first i thought i had been duped but then noticed on one of my rookies holofoil's/25 there was the same type of mistake.. . So i am asking could leaf have made this mistake or are these Bogus cards.. I am thinking that they are legit because who would counterfeit a Kris Wilson LOL but you never know. Has anyone seen these types of mistakes before?? thanks for the help.

Check out the attachment below for the pictures, I dont know how to post pictures directly to the forum...

Attached Files
.pdf   longevity 25.pdf (Size: 1.38 MB / Downloads: 53)

RE: Fake or not?? Help me out
I think they're real. I've had cards like that with different sized stamps on them.

Sorry about the lack of pictures they are on the link below...
http://s1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc45...y%20error/
(10-09-2011, 09:37 PM)murrylove Wrote: I think they're real. I've had cards like that with different sized stamps on them.
I hope so, I would be real disappointed if the Fitzgerald was a knockoff... it is a really nice card IMO

To quote Terri Hatcher on Seinfeld "They're real, and they're spectacular." looks legit to me

(10-09-2011, 10:17 PM)mcflysportscards Wrote: To quote Terri Hatcher on Seinfeld "They're real, and they're spectacular." looks legit to me
Blast from the past.... One of the classics...

I think they might be fake, send them to me and Ill burn them...

(10-09-2011, 10:17 PM)mcflysportscards Wrote: To quote Terri Hatcher on Seinfeld "They're real, and they're spectacular." looks legit to me
great episode!!