`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New on Beckett

RE: New on Beckett
(10-10-2011, 11:34 AM)homerjg007 Wrote: welcome -do you live in NW Chicago as well? I have a few Barney/Moustakas dual auto's that I would be willing to trade.
He always goes to the cougars games with me!
collecting Cheslor Cuthbert.
I can 50/50 midwest league autos.
[Image: chesbatting-2-1.jpg]

i do the royals signle a affiliate...the cougars. Lmk iu you want anything of guys that were on that team last year...do u like yyowill espinal???

Welcome to the boards!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(10-10-2011, 12:09 PM)insidethevines Wrote: He always goes to the cougars games with me!
Sweet, I was hoping to get to one w/o the kids, but wasn't able to. I did get a few last year before the games during the auto session. The one time I get Yowill I forgot to wipe the card down and it smeared. Let me know what you have and we can see what we can do. I also have a topps chrome and topps chrome orange refractor.
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

i have a printing plate a ton of base some blacks a blue a purple and a few others

cool, pls load what royals you have and we can work something out.
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

Welcome!!!
[Image: WillTheThrillSig.jpg]

Welcome to the party.
[Image: BECKETTBanner.jpg]
Trading for: Baseball Rookie Collection NEEDS | Frank Thomas | Ben Tate | Hideo Nomo | Ken Griffey Jr. (SEA uni) | Current Texans
*Wants marked as such* *NOT CURRENTLY TRADING*

Welcome to Beckett. You have any Nolan Ryan cards?
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]