Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTB: Seattle Seahawks Current/Old (Jersey/Team doesn't matter) Auto/Multi/Mem

WTB: Seattle Seahawks Current/Old (Jersey/Team doesn't matter) Auto/Multi/Mem
Hello,

Two weeks from now is my fathers birthday. Me being quite clueless on what to give him I've decided since he is one of the biggest Seattle fans I know that a great gift would be a few cards. Currently I'm only looking for cards that have a signature, piece of equipment (Jersey/Helmet etc.), multi-player cards and anything that is nasty. If you only do trades that I apologize that I only really collect hockey and you will probably be out of luck. I am especially looking for a couple players:

Marshawn Lynch
Mike Willams
Matt Hasselback
Shaun Alexander
Denion Branch
Lofa Tatupu
Walter Jones

I do not have a truck load of cash so please keep that in mind.

Thank you!

RE: WTB: Seattle Seahawks Current/Old (Jersey/Team doesn't matter) Auto/Multi/Mem
(10-08-2011, 08:50 PM)luongo812 Wrote: Hello,

Two weeks from now is my fathers birthday. Me being quite clueless on what to give him I've decided since he is one of the biggest Seattle fans I know that a great gift would be a few cards. Currently I'm only looking for cards that have a signature, piece of equipment (Jersey/Helmet etc.), multi-player cards and anything that is nasty. If you only do trades that I apologize that I only really collect hockey and you will probably be out of luck. I am especially looking for a couple players:

Marshawn Lynch
Mike Willams
Matt Hasselback
Shaun Alexander
Denion Branch
Lofa Tatupu
Walter Jones

I do not have a truck load of cash so please keep that in mind.

Thank you!
I think I can put some stuff together for you.

I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

RE: WTB: Seattle Seahawks Current/Old (Jersey/Team doesn't matter) Auto/Multi/Mem
(10-08-2011, 08:56 PM)lsolarte1 Wrote: I think I can put some stuff together for you.
That would be great, Please drop me a PM

30/50
[Image: MarshawnLynchBGS9auto9350-1.jpg]
7/25
[Image: MarshawnLynchBGS95auto9725-1.jpg]

(10-08-2011, 09:15 PM)cettin Wrote: 30/50
[Image: MarshawnLynchBGS9auto9350-1.jpg]
7/25
[Image: MarshawnLynchBGS95auto9725-1.jpg]
Prices please? (each)

PM Sent. I also have Lynch in Bills unis if you are interested. They are just jersey cards.
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

(10-08-2011, 09:21 PM)luongo812 Wrote: Prices please? (each)
/25 $65
/50 $55

buuuuuuuuuuuuump

(10-09-2011, 01:33 PM)luongo812 Wrote: buuuuuuuuuuuuump
Id look at an offer on what I sent you by PM. Let me know.

So take it wernt interested in those Lynch?