`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have paypal looking to pick up a nice Elway!

RE: Have paypal looking to pick up a nice Elway!
(10-08-2011, 12:17 AM)mooncricket916 Wrote: Guy has an Elway from topps turkey red. Nice auto but he wants too much for it. Only books for 150, offered him more than half, 90 i think but got turned down. BIN is 175?!!!!! Some people don't make any sense...Oh well, funny thing is my posts always turn into conversations between me and you lol!!!! I'll find something sick soon. If not I'll just keep the $ and wait for next payday. Make a run at an exquisite auto booklet or something super highend!!!!
$90 seems fair to me. You are good dude to talk and easy to trade with. I think I have more trades with you than anyone else lol. And yes the higher end the BETTER!!!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Hey Cricket! Glad you stopped by!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(10-08-2011, 12:44 AM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Hey Cricket! Glad you stopped by!!
hey good to talk to ya again! How's the 34/xxx PC going?

(10-08-2011, 12:37 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: $90 seems fair to me. You are good dude to talk and easy to trade with. I think I have more trades with you than anyone else lol. And yes the higher end the BETTER!!!
yeah I thought it was fair, but guess not to him. Damn nice looking card though. We gotta do another trade together soon! How close are you on the limited set btw?

[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

(10-08-2011, 01:36 AM)mooncricket916 Wrote: hey good to talk to ya again! How's the 34/xxx PC going?

yeah I thought it was fair, but guess not to him. Damn nice looking card though. We gotta do another trade together soon! How close are you on the limited set btw?
bump
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]