`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best pull of my life

RE: Best pull of my life
That's the first Harper Super I've seen so far. I don't believe the one from Bowman has been pulled unless I missed it. Awesome pull indeed!!! Congrats.

10k? Wow.

Sweet Pull!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!

I'd give you a few bucks for it. Smile
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

i think you could get around 8k for it imo.
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

wow, super great crazy pull, grats
[Image: WillTheThrillSig.jpg]

thanks all....i thought that i was going to pass out when i opened it in the store. im still not sure if i want to sell it or keep it. i may just put it on ebay with a huge buy it now and see what offers come in.

Its a sad state of affairs when this card is gonna sell for more than i sold my ruth gehrig quad auto for....No offense to the op of course, congrats and i hope you make a killing on it. Its just crazy what people will pay for this prospect stuff....You will def get north of 8k if you ask me awesome pull bud

how come i cant find it on ebay?
if someone can, please send me the link!
collecting Cheslor Cuthbert.
I can 50/50 midwest league autos.
[Image: chesbatting-2-1.jpg]

(10-07-2011, 03:00 PM)msulli8 Wrote: thanks all....i thought that i was going to pass out when i opened it in the store. im still not sure if i want to sell it or keep it. i may just put it on ebay with a huge buy it now and see what offers come in.
DO NOT HOLD ON TO IT! If you do hold don't hold on any longer then spring training of next year. After that the value will just fall. I would sell now considering its the first super 1/1 of his out there. That will only increase the frenzy.