`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF Met cards

WTTF Met cards
I'll be around for another weekend of trading. Looking for any Met card I don't base. base/insert/etc. All my wants are current and are marked so in the org. If interested reply to this thread or send open offers. Thanks.
[Image: fgdfdgdfgdfgdf.jpg]
CARD COUNT: (Met cards - 15655)      (Piazza - 1610)      (Wright - 759)

RE: WTTF Met cards
I might be able to help you out. Im at work so i cant check anything but when i get home i'll see what your wants are and go from there. I like to collect pre '88 mets
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

I just added several Mets cards ft. Send me an offer if you need any of them.
Collect anything Hockey and Baseball. My current PC's include Phil Coke, Koji Uehara, Scott Baker, Shaun Marcum, Josh Beckett, and Jamie Doornbosch.
[Image: 24698j9.png]
Thanks to bustin 5 knots for the banner!

(10-07-2011, 12:43 PM)muz0 Wrote: I might be able to help you out. Im at work so i cant check anything but when i get home i'll see what your wants are and go from there. I like to collect pre '88 mets
Ok, Give me a look when you get home. I don't have much pre 80's Mets FT right now but I have a lot others available.
(10-07-2011, 02:04 PM)chrysleraspen08 Wrote: I just added several Mets cards ft. Send me an offer if you need any of them.
Thanks. Small offer sent.

offer sent
[Image: thCA4A41M6_zps6c3e4a45.jpg]

i dont see your wants for some reason.. do you actually have a folder called "wants" i tried to sort through your list but everything had a 0 for wants
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

(10-07-2011, 04:34 PM)ca4n6chuck Wrote: offer sent
Will look it over tonight. Thanks.
(10-07-2011, 05:04 PM)muz0 Wrote: i dont see your wants for some reason.. do you actually have a folder called "wants" i tried to sort through your list but everything had a 0 for wants
I don't think I marked that folder public. Your better off opening a trade and filtering then you'll see a gold star if you have a card I want.

^^^bump

Sunday bump