Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need help finding this card :(

need help finding this card :(
2009 Score Inscriptions Scorecard #371 Matthew Stafford

it's the last one needed for my "rainbow" and I can only find one on the bay ( I refuse to pay double BV for it though Sad) ..... if you have one for trade please lmk Smile

thanks in advance Smile
pbean

RE: need help finding this card :(
I don't have the card, but I do think the BV will be changing soon
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.

I know it is alot more than BV but for a rainbow, I would bite the bullet and complete it. Alot of luck goes into them and it is right there for the taking. Just my opinion. Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

what's the actual one you need??? got a pic??? how much is double book???Smile
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(10-07-2011, 01:54 PM)superynaldo Wrote: what's the actual one you need??? got a pic??? how much is double book???Smile
thanks everyone Smile

it looks like this .....

[Image: 100_3519.jpg]

but it has "Scorecard" stamped on the top right (vs. the End Zone stamp here) and is #d to 50 Smile

you have all the hard ones!
I hope you find one!
Maybe message the seller and offer him a fair price....but worst case scenario I agree with jncdrew.
If you were buying it just to have it...no way you should pay that....but if it means you are completing a SICK rainbow....I would just jump on it!
I mean if it was a 200 dollar card I def wouldnt be paying double...but for a non auto non mem card....I would go ahead and grab it....score sells a ton in retail...so a lot of them are probably in little kids shoe boxes and will never hit the market...the rest are probably hoarded up by the ton of Stafford collectors...so this might be your best chance at it!

(10-07-2011, 03:34 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: you have all the hard ones!
I hope you find one!
Maybe message the seller and offer him a fair price....but worst case scenario I agree with jncdrew.
If you were buying it just to have it...no way you should pay that....but if it means you are completing a SICK rainbow....I would just jump on it!
I mean if it was a 200 dollar card I def wouldnt be paying double...but for a non auto non mem card....I would go ahead and grab it....score sells a ton in retail...so a lot of them are probably in little kids shoe boxes and will never hit the market...the rest are probably hoarded up by the ton of Stafford collectors...so this might be your best chance at it!
thanks for your reply Smile I've PM'd the seller and he hasn't replied yet so I assume he's not wanting to waste his time with my questions about his pricing Sad

It's kinda a toss up between "principle" and "need" ..... I need the card to complete my rainbow, but I don't like the fact a) he won't return my PMs and b) that he's asking double BV for it Sad

I'm sure the BV of these cards will go up in the near future but I'm hoping he'll realize after listing it like 6 times that maybe he should be open to realistic offers (yes, I will pay full BV for it, I'm not looking to lowball or anything like that Wink)

Maybe I'll try one more time Sad

pbean

(10-07-2011, 03:42 PM)pbean Wrote: thanks for your reply Smile I've PM'd the seller and he hasn't replied yet so I assume he's not wanting to waste his time with my questions about his pricing Sad

It's kinda a toss up between "principle" and "need" ..... I need the card to complete my rainbow, but I don't like the fact a) he won't return my PMs and b) that he's asking double BV for it Sad

I'm sure the BV of these cards will go up in the near future but I'm hoping he'll realize after listing it like 6 times that maybe he should be open to realistic offers (yes, I will pay full BV for it, I'm not looking to lowball or anything like that Wink)

Maybe I'll try one more time Sad

pbean

I am with you on principal...he is banking that somebody like you that really needs the card will come along and he can take advantage of you.
So in that sense I want him to just choke on that card.

But at the same time I would love to see you be able to complete the rainbow!

If it would help...I could send him a message on the bay and offer him an under book price for it....maybe if a couple people send him low offers...he will realize your offer is the best he is going to do and he will take it!

(10-07-2011, 03:47 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: I am with you on principal...he is banking that somebody like you that really needs the card will come along and he can take advantage of you.
So in that sense I want him to just choke on that card.

But at the same time I would love to see you be able to complete the rainbow!

If it would help...I could send him a message on the bay and offer him an under book price for it....maybe if a couple people send him low offers...he will realize your offer is the best he is going to do and he will take it!
lol thanks Smile sent him my final offer just now ..... if he passes on it I will just keep looking ..... finishing my rainbow isn't do-or-die just something I wanted to try Wink I have every other card in the set, and the rarest at that Smile so I'm happy (for the time beingWink) we'll see what happens but if he turns down full BV plus shipping it's his loss Wink

$37??? he is smoking some serious crack man...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin