`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Really?? The Motor City Kitties?!?!?!

RE: Really?? The Motor City Kitties?!?!?!
Of course I am disappointed how A-Rod hit in the series but but it is funny how no one brings up that the golden one, Jeter struck out 8 times...Texeira and Swish couldn't buy a hit either...it was a team effort to lose that game and series...
[Image: arod.gif]

Being a Mariner fan, I'm really happy to see Fister pitching well for the Tigers.

(10-07-2011, 11:15 AM)arod1973 Wrote: Of course I am disappointed how A-Rod hit in the series but but it is funny how no one brings up that the golden one, Jeter struck out 8 times...Texeira and Swish couldn't buy a hit either...it was a team effort to lose that game and series...
He may have struck out 2 more times than A-Rod, but overall, he had a much better offensive game. Tied for second most hits of any Yankee in the series, scored 6 runs (compared to 1), and knocked in 2 runs (compared to 3). A-Rod's glove was there, but his bat made him look like a washed up ex-steroids player that was maybe still too hurt from all the injuries he racked up this year to be out there playing.

They did change the rules to allow you to lick your fingers. Now half the pitchers lick their fingers before every pitch. Total BS! This is one of the main reasons that hitting statistics were way down this year.

But I have never seen a guy put his hands in the dirt before every pitch - I am shocked this hasn't been called out.

And the umpire last night had the worst strike zone I have seen in this year's playoffs.

(10-07-2011, 12:05 AM)piyn Wrote: he doesn't through a spit ball lol. If you notice when he pitches he touches certain places before every pitch. It's almost like he is OCD. He's always been known as a bit of an oddball but you can't arugue with his record this year. Bring on the Rangers!
I'm reflecting back on Major League the movie, Eddie Harris "Crisco, Bardol, and vagisil" Tongue KIDDING PEOPLE, I do love my Yanks, but god did they suck this time Tongue
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(10-06-2011, 11:09 PM)bigt314 Wrote: Congrats to the Tigers! Good Riddance Yankees, It could not have happened to a better team.
Do you know what I am thinking, BigT?

2006 W.S. repeat!!!!

great game, grats Tiger fans, nice to see ARod fail to rise to the occasion
[Image: WillTheThrillSig.jpg]