`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Want unused Diamond Giveaway Cards!

Want unused Diamond Giveaway Cards!
Hey all. I want to throw this out there to see if i can pick up a few unused diamond giveaway code cards. I just need 12 more to unlock that anniversity set. I'm willing to trade for them if any exist. Let me know!

-- Rob
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

RE: Want unused Diamond Giveaway Cards!
i have 1
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

if you have the mantle then I have the rest, would be willing to trade if you are interested
Collecting Hall of Fame Players; rookie card, auto, and memorabilia for each member if available
ABC Sportscards online store - http://abcsportscards.mysimplestore.com/

pms sent
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

(10-07-2011, 05:57 AM)muz0 Wrote: pms sent
oh great, is it your time of the month too? Tongue
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

Yes.. Yes it is.. hahaha

I have 5 cards, selling only not trading at this point.
[Image: braunsig.png]

i need 7 more myself to get the set...interested once muz0 gets his 12
baseball

Le bumpage. With these new update's comming out, i still need about 11 more if anyone can help.

New week, new bump. Need 9 more. Willing to only trade for them right now.