`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCANS O&E,,Griffey, Maddux, Arod, Piazza, Chipper, Bonds, Ripken, Mauer and more

RE: SCANS O&E,,Griffey, Maddux, Arod, Piazza, Chipper, Bonds, Ripken, Mauer and more
Interested in the Maddux RC, and also the Bowman Heritage Chipper GU
[Image: Screenshot2012-08-02at100731PM.png]

RE: SCANS O&E,,Griffey, Maddux, Arod, Piazza, Chipper, Bonds, Ripken, Mauer and more
Will start checking everyone and let you know...Mel
offer sent

(10-06-2011, 07:06 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: I would like a shot at the UD Griffey. Please take a look and let me know.
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

RE: SCANS O&E,,Griggey, Maddux, Arod, Piazza, Chipper, Bonds, Ripken, Mauer and more
Didn't see anything I could use, do you have anything in my signature?...Mel

(10-06-2011, 07:14 PM)esa0315 Wrote: Check me for Bonds "heading for the hall"-thanks
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

mel, is your organize cleaned up? I deleted mine and re-entered some stuff. Lmk and we can resume trading.
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

Sorry, didn't see anything I could use...Mel

(10-06-2011, 07:24 PM)demondukk Wrote: Check me for the Kobe SP RC & ARod SP DieCut RC. Thanks!

Didn't see anything I could use, do you have anything in my signature?,,,Mel

(10-06-2011, 07:30 PM)slab16 Wrote: Like the Griffey and Arod's

Not seeing the link, can you send a pm with it?...Mel

(10-06-2011, 07:35 PM)chevyfan2k9 Wrote: i can use the arod sp rc's and the jackson auto's,check my pc hof link and lmk

Feller is pc, probably shouldn't posted it. Not seeing anything for the Jackson...Mel

(10-06-2011, 08:51 PM)toddaray Wrote: Hey mel, let me know if I have anything for the Feller or the Jackson au. Thanks

Offer sent

(10-06-2011, 10:55 PM)srvm Wrote: Please check me for both the Brian Wilson cards

Not seeing anything available that I can use at this time...Mel

(10-07-2011, 12:02 AM)yankeeempire Wrote: check me for the Tebow

Jim, had to get out of there for a couple days, eyes are blurring. Should be back for real in a week or so...Mel

(10-07-2011, 05:07 PM)jimfalbo21 Wrote: mel, is your organize cleaned up? I deleted mine and re-entered some stuff. Lmk and we can resume trading.

Offer sent

(10-07-2011, 09:17 AM)krykslr Wrote: Interested in the Maddux RC, and also the Bowman Heritage Chipper GU

Snowing in Denver

The Pause that refreshes

check me for the castro marquee thanks
[Image: banner-2-1.jpg]

Counter sent