`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cards Tracked Off The Face Of The Earth( Update: And Now Found)

RE: Cards Tracked Off The Face Of The Earth
When using Paypal postage. I still tape the label and then tape over the address helps protect it from smearing (rain, weather) etc and it can be read and delivered, even if the scan bar is destroyed.

Don't tape over the scan bar though..

Maybe postal workers are stocking up for future unemployment?

Definitely make the trip in person to your local post office and see if they can help. I have had some nice postal workers help, while others just don't seem to care. If the first person you talk with gives you an attitude just come back later and talk with someone else.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

One thing that I can say...
As retired Navy..I have lived in lots of places, overseas etc..
The USPS is the best and cheapest in the world..
Without a doubt..most reliable, best service, best options around the world..

Problems..yes..
But some of the posts here make it sound like we are the bottom of the postal pool worldwide..
We are not.
Still, I have issues too..
Almost 700 trades and 10000 eBay transactions..I have my stories too..

Still glad I use USPS..

Not a sermon, just a thought..

Rip away boys and girls..

In person my choices were the guy who threw his glasses and was punching the postage label machine or the lady eating chips out of a ziplock bag. I got the chips lady, she told me I needed to talk to the carrier and I should call them in the morning. (exactly what I had been doing.) She did not offer me a chip.

I left the note in the mailbox for the carrier again...

I got a phone call from the carrier(my # was left on the note). He told me to e-mail USPS because they have a time limit in which they are forced to respond to e-mails. He also said he was sorry and that USPS has hired a lot of "mouth breathers". ha ha.

Guess I'll see how the e-mail USPS customer support thing goes.

UPDATE AND FINALE:

E-mailed USPS - they never answered my question, instead they replied with a survey asking me how happy I was with them answering my question ala helping me with my problem. Considering they never actually DID reply to my e-mail they did not score very high on said survey.

I called Ebay and asked their opinion on the matter. Ebay told me it is the post office fault and I should go to my post office and ask them about it.

and then today October 14th -Phone call from my carrier saying he found it and my package was delivered. Went out for delivery September 30th arrived October 14th, just a slight delay I guess.

RE: Cards Tracked Off The Face Of The Earth( Update: And Now Found)
Well I am glad that one is over ( I think). I also had one go missing and it showed up yesterday took like 3 weeks. The bad thing they charged me right and then they didnt put enough stamps on it. To make it worse it was to the winner of one of my contests. a 1909-11 T-206
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]