`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*** Inception One Of One ***

RE: *** Inception One Of One ***
So wait. An Eli White Whale AU & that ridiculous Gabbert were pulled at the same place on the same night? That's insanity!

Congrats bro!

I also think $600-800 area.
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

I pulled a Ed Reed triple patch card 1 color.

Ohh If you thought that was Insanity. There were 4 1/1s pulled that night.

Gabbert Inception auto 1/1
Eli Manning Triple Threads auto 1/1
Dustin Pedroia Triple Threads auto 1/1
Reggie Wayne Five Star sketch card 1/1

Anchorage, Alaska.. Where the Permanent Fund Dividend paid for a glorious night at the card shop.
I collect Roethlisberger/Steelers auto and game used cards.

Damn, i need to make a trip to alaska! lol..nice card, I'm sure you get a great deal for it

boscos?
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(10-08-2011, 11:50 AM)ft28jags Wrote: boscos?
Yep! Right here in Spenard.
The guy who pulled the Wayne sketch card had a Bradford patch auto in the same box of Five Star.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

nice..i pulled my jordan 16x20 redemption from spa and my kobe finest rc there at the one near chilcoots....i think there was another boscos in wasilla...still there? there was another shop also back in the day as well
(10-08-2011, 12:37 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: Yep! Right here in Spenard.
The guy who pulled the Wayne sketch card had a Bradford patch auto in the same box of Five Star.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(10-08-2011, 12:37 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: Yep! Right here in Spenard.
You're buying my boxes from here on out Gonzo...I swear you guys have some of the best stuff up there!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(10-08-2011, 02:06 PM)ft28jags Wrote: nice..i pulled my jordan 16x20 redemption from spa and my kobe finest rc there at the one near chilcoots....i think there was another boscos in wasilla...still there? there was another shop also back in the day as well
You mean wasiphilus? I don't know, there was one in eagle river about 15 years ago. I used to get all of my fitted hats there as a kid. Now its just the spenard store across from koots, and a small one in the dimond center mall.

yeah, eagle river is correct...haven't been in ak since 1999...pat still work there? when I was there I think there were 4 or 5 shops
(10-08-2011, 05:08 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: You mean wasiphilus? I don't know, there was one in eagle river about 15 years ago. I used to get all of my fitted hats there as a kid. Now its just the spenard store across from koots, and a small one in the dimond center mall.
My Flickr

Pat's still there. He's the only one who gives me a break on prices for boxes/singles. Eric is the manager, he used to run the E.R. store. I graduated in 99, you need to find some time to come visit Boscos and see how much Anchortown has changed. Starting to look more and more like America every day.