`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Robinson Cano Crusade Buying and Trading

Robinson Cano Crusade Buying and Trading
With over 600+ in my org and another 100 to add from the last 2 weeks, I am buying or trading for anything I need...

I am still looking for some of the 2011 Triple Threads, all the 2011 Update etc. If your local LCS has a bunch, PM me their website... I have almost every base minus the Moments and Milestones and Cosigner variations, I have also almost every bowman card, minus a few Reds and Gold Refractors....

I'll check orgs and buckets...but best way is to propose a trade or PM me. Paypal ready, org is up to date. No reasonable offer refused if it is something I need.

Also, any other Cano collectors out there? Please have a look at my org, if you wanna do Cano for Cano...I'll be happy to do so....Also I can hook you up with other Cano collectors looking to do the same...

I hoping to have 90% of his collection by Jan 1. this includes GU, Autos. numbered and base. .... minus the super short prints.( /15 or lower).... Help me reach my goal...

And thank you to the folks on here for getting me back into the hobby and for helping me track down some of the one offs... may the good karma rub off when busting your next pack....

2011 Platinum, Chrome, Bowman, Debut, Heritage, Gypsy and A&G are loaded....ready to be traded.

-mj

Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

RE: Robinson Cano Crusade Buying and Trading
Do you need 2007 ginter mini regular back? plus I have a 2011 TTT #ed to 1500

do u need the topps 60 auto
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

(10-05-2011, 11:37 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: Do you need 2007 ginter mini regular back? plus I have a 2011 TTT #ed to 1500
Have both... thanks anyway...anytime you score a different hit me up...

(10-06-2011, 12:22 AM)rascrush Wrote: do u need the topps 60 auto

I have a few of those... thanks anyway... let me know if you ever fins any others....
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...