`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wal-Mart assorted blaster...RC mojo!

Wal-Mart assorted blaster...RC mojo!
So as a reward for getting through another half-semester of grad school, I picked up an assorted blaster. Hit a couple of very nice RCs: Panini Blake Griffin RC and an Ultra Lucky 13 Durant RC (surprisingly nice BV in my opinion). The scans are below with those two and the other main hits. All are FT!

http://s1085.photobucket.com/albums/j440...nt=001.jpg
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: Wal-Mart assorted blaster...RC mojo!
Interested in the Iguodala Classics jsy, and the Dual game materials of Iverson/Paul and the Garnett/Nowitzki. Please check my organize.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

(10-05-2011, 07:20 PM)gjpoll1 Wrote: Interested in the Iguodala Classics jsy, and the Dual game materials of Iverson/Paul and the Garnett/Nowitzki. Please check my organize.

Ouch. I just finished a trade that had the Iguodala and the garnett/dirk. I still have the CP3/Iverson though if you're interested!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

(10-05-2011, 08:01 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Ouch. I just finished a trade that had the Iguodala and the garnett/dirk. I still have the CP3/Iverson though if you're interested!
Sent an open offer.Hopefully we can work out another trade together.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

Nice pick ups
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

just bought a couple loose packs at Target to quelch the urge...pulled the gold starquest of Larry Bird! It's FT Smile

THose Ultra's look to be retail... not quite the full price of the Hobby (which is in the book) but still a nice price on the Durant. Definitely got your money back on it.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

(10-07-2011, 08:23 PM)taffster74 Wrote: THose Ultra's look to be retail... not quite the full price of the Hobby (which is in the book) but still a nice price on the Durant. Definitely got your money back on it.
yeah all the other retail parallels are less but the Durant booked for the same somehow.

always fun to break wax... but, I'm always unsatisfied with retail products. I bought a box of Hot Prospects 2008-09, hoEmeka Okafor # HM0EOping to get a few good cards. I liked most of the base cards, but the insert was a dud... no auto.. only a lousy jersey card, which was in the first pack I opened... Emeka Okafor # HM-E0... oh, I forgot to mention all the decoys that were in the product. 4 cards per pack & one memorabilia or auto per box (don't forget the on average phrase UD uses).... NOT WORTH IT!!
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*