`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FanFare Materials & Autograph Collection

FanFare Materials & Autograph Collection
I've accumulated enough that I finally decided to do some scans. Right now, the only ones for trade are the two duplicate Materials (Logano & Wallace), the Malsam Glove/Auto, and some of the Autographs. Looking for additional Magnificent Materials that I don't have. I also have another 6 autographs incoming. I dunno why, but I love these Fanfare cards.

Single Materials /199 or /225:

[Image: ppmm1001.jpg]
[Image: ppmm2001.jpg]
[Image: ppmm3001.jpg]

Single Materials Holofoil /50:

[Image: ppmmh1001.jpg]

Dual Materials /50:

[Image: ppmmd1001.jpg]

Material Autographs:

[Image: ppmma1001.jpg]

Autographs:

[Image: ppautos1001.jpg]
[Image: ppautos2001.jpg]
(This post is just storage for future scans)

RE: FanFare Materials & Autograph Collection
Real nice collection so far! I love the Kahne and Bayne Duals, and the Mark Sig. Edition.
I have a M. Waltrip Dual MM FT and a J. Gordon single MM that I MAY be coerced to trade.

(10-05-2011, 08:35 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: Real nice collection so far! I love the Kahne and Bayne Duals, and the Mark Sig. Edition.
I have a M. Waltrip Dual MM FT and a J. Gordon single MM that I MAY be coerced to trade.
Thanks! I wasn't trying to pay a lot for the singles, but I saw that Kahne and decided I wanted it...I think I got it for about $18 (which is still a good price I think). The Bayne was part of that lot I got, and I really liked that one as well. Bayne is quickly becoming one of the younger guys that I really like...mainly because of his attitude.

I posted a trade thread over at nuts for my autographs and they are already about half gone for more material cards I needed. I probably got about 6 PM's from different members there within an hour of me posting them. I never thought I'd have to tell people some of the ones they wanted are already gone in such a short period of time.

I got my Star Wars Complete Saga on Blu-ray today that I had ordered earlier in the week, and I haven't even been able to watch any of it yet because I've been so busy on here tonight.

(10-05-2011, 10:11 PM)slufan83 Wrote: Thanks! I wasn't trying to pay a lot for the singles, but I saw that Kahne and decided I wanted it...I think I got it for about $18 (which is still a good price I think). The Bayne was part of that lot I got, and I really liked that one as well. Bayne is quickly becoming one of the younger guys that I really like...mainly because of his attitude.

I posted a trade thread over at nuts for my autographs and they are already about half gone for more material cards I needed. I probably got about 6 PM's from different members there within an hour of me posting them. I never thought I'd have to tell people some of the ones they wanted are already gone in such a short period of time.

I got my Star Wars Complete Saga on Blu-ray today that I had ordered earlier in the week, and I haven't even been able to watch any of it yet because I've been so busy on here tonight.
I never noticed you were on NUTS too. I know now though. I also use the same UN here and there.
As if you couldn't tell by the sig.! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

(10-06-2011, 01:01 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: I never noticed you were on NUTS too. I know now though. I also use the same UN here and there.
As if you couldn't tell by the sig.! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
I joined very early last year. I made a drastic cut back on card buying about this time last year though and also stopped visiting other sites as much...I just recently started logging back in there to check things out.

Here is a cool one I got in today:

[Image: 2011-10-11_17-42-44_303.jpg]

Just kinda lame that they put the AlpineStars lettering upsidown :-(

I've gotten quite a few more in, but I probably have another 12 materials cards coming by the end of the week, so I'll probably be doing my scans over again shortly....so stay tuned!

Sweet card! I have seen many Fanfare MM's that had upside-down patches, so it's not surprising.

NUTS has GREAT members, but I still like Becketts' trade feature best. It just makes trades soooo much easier than making trades through PM's. Most of the trades I've done there were 1 for 1 trades or a few cards for 1 card. However, I have made some EXCELLENT trades there b/c the members are far less concerned about book values.

Oh yeah, I like your new sig. a lot. Great pics of MM and Pujols!

(10-11-2011, 10:23 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: Sweet card! I have seen many Fanfare MM's that had upside-down patches, so it's not surprising.

NUTS has GREAT members, but I still like Becketts' trade feature best. It just makes trades soooo much easier than making trades through PM's. Most of the trades I've done there were 1 for 1 trades or a few cards for 1 card. However, I have made some EXCELLENT trades there b/c the members are far less concerned about book values.

Oh yeah, I like your new sig. a lot. Great pics of MM and Pujols!
Oh thanks, I threw that together the other night really quick. I agree that the trade feature here is great, but they just have the more specialized crowd over there. I just did a huge deal with about $180 in bv on each side. Basically traded off a big chunk of my FanFare autographs for materials that I needed.

My 1st trade there was highest $ value trade I've ever done. Then again, I had never pulled a $300 card before either. I traded it there for 2 awesome cards: a JJ AU (my avatar on NUTS) and a Martin that I know you'd like to see. Here's the pic:

[Image: MMartinEEMHolofoil.jpg]

That is a sick card of Martin. I'd love to build up my collection of his cards, but man o man are his autographs and race used cards expensive...even on eBay. However, it seems like base/insert lots of him come dirt cheap. I find that odd considering how well some of the cards book for....I guess it just be the smaller market for racing cards. Most big time collectors must have most of the base/inserts in their collections already I guess.