`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FanFare Materials & Autograph Collection

RE: FanFare Materials & Autograph Collection
(10-12-2011, 06:02 PM)slufan83 Wrote: That is a sick card of Martin. I'd love to build up my collection of his cards, but man o man are his autographs and race used cards expensive...even on eBay. However, it seems like base/insert lots of him come dirt cheap. I find that odd considering how well some of the cards book for....I guess it just be the smaller market for racing cards. Most big time collectors must have most of the base/inserts in their collections already I guess.
Actually, Mark's AU's don't have that high of a BV and I consider them pretty cheap, especially if you go after some from the '90's. I have 3 of his AU cards and they all book for $40-60. Waaayyy cheaper than most of the other stars.
Here are the 3 I have - I bought the two on the left together for $35 total and traded for the PP Legends one:

[Image: MMartinAUsx3.jpg]
I also have 2 of his RU'd tire cards and they book for $25 & $30. I traded for both of them. One from here and one from NUTS. I got all 3 AU's from a NUTS member in one deal. I traded a Dale Jr. Legends Prominent Pieces card and the cash for all three AU's!

I only have 1 Gordon auto and I pulled it in '03. Sadly I have been thinking of selling it so that I can just get more of his cards. I can get another auto down the road.

Sweetstuff
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK