`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
been waiting 7 years to own this

RE: been waiting 7 years to own this
(10-05-2011, 03:13 PM)nthnoak Wrote: nice addition man! i can believe thats the most you ever spent on a card though lol. i wish that was the most id ever spent.
+1 on that haha.
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]

Nice addition, congrats-
WANTED: Indian Larry American Biker Auto
[Image: 1393873061.jpg]
http://s1190.photobucket.com/user/Seaw0lf/library/

ha i got it for $25 with shipping. And the only cards of his that are more have other people on them. Its not that im not willing to spend more I just dont have to. My big money goes into my other collections. This is just my favorite to work on.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Nice card, always fun to track down an older card.
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.

Picked up 25 more cards today off of COMC.com...the list keeps getting shorter...offically only 5 cards I need are available for purchase on comc and bay. Just too much money becuse they have other epopel on them. So for now my collection hits a wall for the first time in a while.

(10-05-2011, 03:13 PM)nthnoak Wrote: nice addition man! i can believe thats the most you ever spent on a card though lol. i wish that was the most id ever spent.
When I saw $43.99 - I thought the same thing.... sadly though for me I have to move the decimal point over to the right some....

But I am happy for your Colbert collection, I've been meaning to tell you its quite impressive, I can't believe he hasn't been in any set since 2008. When a set doesn't include Mario, first I get mad, then I talk trash to my buddies about how card companies suck & the Defense doesn't get any love, but then I come to the conclusion, sweet.... one less product to worry about finding all the 8000 parallel versions to the one card in the set I want! Smile

WANT ALL MARIO WILLIAMS & BRIAN CUSHING CARDS!!
[Image: LeinartLot007.jpg]
[Image: LeinartLot009.jpg]

[quote='dewdrinker' pid='1732837' dateline='1317970429']

When I saw $43.99 - I thought the same thing.... sadly though for me I have to move the decimal point over to the right some....

dude I know...I get pissed that he doesnt have some of these sick rare cards everyone elses pc have but then I realize I dont have to find them. Still though new products are easy to get everything if you lurk ebay 24/7 for the frist couple weeks after the product is released. Im working on getting my first letterman...of course im getting shilled. oh well I need it. and it will be mine...its just at what cost...I scored 30 cards I needed tonight...sometimes you overlook those commons and say ill just get em later but you never do and then you cant find them...thats what I did back in 2005/06. only bought patches and autos. so i have to find all of those inserts and parallels now...thank god comc came along