`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wher to buy holders?

RE: Wher to buy holders?
(10-04-2011, 03:26 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: That's not bad at all. They come in 25-count packs. So, that's 20 packs, which is under $2 per pack. I might start buying there as well. My LCS charges $4.50 for a 25-pack of top loaders. Even more for the thicker ones. Thanks.
Dont give up on your LCS though bro, you gonna end up like me one day and wish to god there was one around to bring your kids too.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

This is part of the reason LCS are going out of business... It's really unfortunate, but reality... Their prices are so inflated to try to just get by... Sad really... I believe they will ALL be gone eventually...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(10-04-2011, 03:19 PM)superynaldo Wrote: Ultra Pro is the way to go IMHO...Wink eBay is the best deal...
Ha I get mine pretty cheap!
(10-04-2011, 03:29 PM)superynaldo Wrote: This is part of the reason LCS are going out of business... It's really unfortunate, but reality... Their prices are so inflated to try to just get by... Sad really... I believe they will ALL be gone eventually...
Ha thats for the support man! At my shop we sell them for are $2 for a 25 pack.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(10-04-2011, 03:26 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: That's not bad at all. They come in 25-count packs. So, that's 20 packs, which is under $2 per pack. I might start buying there as well. My LCS charges $4.50 for a 25-pack of top loaders. Even more for the thicker ones. Thanks.
No problem. Glad I could help out.

i still need to get some for my thicker cards. like the memorbilia cards, they are way too thick for the holders i bought. i didn't see any top loading types on ebay for the thicker cards.

unless u are just hard up for cash ..I always like to support my LCS and buy from them....but they got lazy and forgot to order magnet cases this month and they ran out....so it looks like I am going to have to buy cases online for the first time in my life lol

(10-04-2011, 03:40 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Ha I get mine pretty cheap!

Ha thats for the support man! At my shop we sell them for are $2 for a 25 pack.
not a bad deal... I am seriously considering upgrading my WHOLE collection to magnetic holders,and I might have a TON of brand new toploaders for trade/sale...Smile ultra pro stuff...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(10-04-2011, 10:19 PM)superynaldo Wrote: not a bad deal... I am seriously considering upgrading my WHOLE collection to magnetic holders,and I might have a TON of brand new toploaders for trade/sale...Smile ultra pro stuff...
haha well I get mine for free. a nice perc of having a shop in ur family. But we honestl sell the most supplies in our area. not too many places carry alot. we carry everything! And im gunna upgrade mine as well. I get yelled at by my dad if i take more than soft sleevs,toploaders and team bags lol. maybe ill have to actually give him some money
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS