`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can anybody here read French?

Can anybody here read French?
I have tried using google translate to translate this ebay message I got from a Canadian member, I'm actually not even sure it's French I guess lol...can anybody tell me what it says?

Juni darenis Kobe etre anies? Rupis huner diawuuiz inca mail?
Player collecting Dominic Smith
[Image: a2b9799d-d00b-4864-9937-c5ed26367c17.jpg]

RE: Can anybody here read French?
(10-03-2011, 08:33 AM)cmccart8 Wrote: I have tried using google translate to translate this ebay message I got from a Canadian member, I'm actually not even sure it's French I guess lol...can anybody tell me what it says?

Juni darenis Kobe etre anies? Rupis huner diawuuiz inca mail?

Sorry but this is not French.

Sat on the keyboard? Confusedhrug:
[Image: Signature.jpg]

PC's
Patrick Roy PC 966/7,265 = 13.30% Complete
Brandon Yip PC 101/183 = 55.19% Complete
Nick Palmieri 93/150 = 62.00% Complete

Unique Avs Cards = 1303
Unique Nordiques Cards = 1054

not sure what that is
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

jibberish
Teemu count: 1642 different cards

Always looking for Selanne's
for my PC.

E-mail: suomibear8@aol.com

Something about a "Kobe Bryant in the mail". Did you buy a Kobe on e-bay? Or did you send it in the mail

Thats all I get out of it

It looks almost german but I havent seen that language lately. ( 20 years or so and I was a kid)

[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Could be a dialect - I know there are different dialects of French depending on where the person comes from. And I'm certain that Quebecians and French Canadians have there own dialects that are basically mixed with either indigenous, english or germanic. Then again, it might be a Swiss French dialect. the text definitely appears to have a french element to it. And it is definitely not German.

Edit: I have a FB friend who is French-Canadian. If you want i can ask her what it means.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

It most certainly is not french I am a french Canadian and can read and speak Canadian french and Parisienne french slang french etc.....the only thing I can make out of that message is...I have nothing of Kobe's in years....and then something about if you have e-mail me.....it could be Haitian I am not sure...good luck with that one...lol...

(10-03-2011, 11:17 AM)onoxxxregretso Wrote: Sat on the keyboard? Confusedhrug:
lol, well played sir

I sent him a link to google translate. He replied guinish translate. However guinish is not a language that google translate supports so...http://www.beckett.com/forums/images/smilies/huh.gif

The message was sent regarding a Kobe auto I am selling. I really need to sell it immediately so I wish I could figure out the message lol.
Player collecting Dominic Smith
[Image: a2b9799d-d00b-4864-9937-c5ed26367c17.jpg]