`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"shilling"?

"shilling"?
so I have seen a few post about being scammed on the Bay , am I going to get labeled A shiller since I only buy from one person ( he owns the LCS) and have gotten several cards he auctioned and just paid him cash at the shop, why pay shipping if he is down the street I got all the cards cheaper than buying them from the store and have only thought of it as smart thinking since they were less than when he had them in the store. I am thinking of posting some things for sale but don't what some one looking at my buys and seeing all of from one seller and then throwing mud at me . I am just getting into the trad thing and have only bought 4 things online EVER! your thoughts are welcomed, God Bless ( also pulled a newton ,Gabbert, ponder and locker Qaud jersey from Prime yesterday what do everyone think it value is)
http://s1182.photobucket.com/albums/x456/scampbell379/
I collect Tony Gwynn, Cal Ripken and Stan Musial in base ball and all the OFF Roaders in NASCAR, and bust FB every now and then but no emotional attachment to any of the hits i pull if some thing catches your eye let me know

RE: "shilling"?
(10-02-2011, 06:58 PM)tonygwynnandcalripke Wrote: so I have seen a few post about being scammed on the Bay , am I going to get labeled A shiller since I only buy from one person ( he owns the LCS) and have gotten several cards he auctioned and just paid him cash at the shop, why pay shipping if he is down the street I got all the cards cheaper than buying them from the store and have only thought of it as smart thinking since they were less than when he had them in the store. I am thinking of posting some things for sale but don't what some one looking at my buys and seeing all of from one seller and then throwing mud at me . I am just getting into the trad thing and have only bought 4 things online EVER! your thoughts are welcomed, God Bless ( also pulled a newton ,Gabbert, ponder and locker Qaud jersey from Prime yesterday what do everyone think it value is)
no worries bro....where i come from we call it Loyal....u buy from your guy and you rarely get burned...no matter what the product or service..
Smile
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

i agree i have bought from the LCS lately and he continues to hook me up. I get one price on a box and then a customer comes in after me and gets a price 10-15 higher for the same box. I have only been going there for a month but he knows I keep it real. He actually bought a few off of me the other day for what I was looking for. I gave him a price and he didn't try to negotiate at all. He trust me and I trust him....LOYALTY
[Image: vondez.png]
MY 2012 PC GUYS RYAN TANNEHILL, CYRUS GRAY, JEFF FULLER & CASE KEENUM!!!!!!!!BRING EM TO ME!!!
Collect DALLAS COWBOYS, former Texas A&M PLAYERS, DEZ BRYANT & VON MILLER !! Look at my ORG or bucket (ORG ALWAYS UP TO DATE)

thanks guys look forward to trading once i can get it set up lots of football i don't really need or want for that matter just keep busting boxes looking for the mega hit , it is coming i can feel it!
I collect Tony Gwynn, Cal Ripken and Stan Musial in base ball and all the OFF Roaders in NASCAR, and bust FB every now and then but no emotional attachment to any of the hits i pull if some thing catches your eye let me know

yup...Everytime I go to my LCS...he gives me great deals...buying or trading...he gives me PC cards all the time.
It is always good to support small business...especially LCS Smile

(10-02-2011, 10:29 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: yup...Everytime I go to my LCS...he gives me great deals...buying or trading...he gives me PC cards all the time.
It is always good to support small business...especially LCS Smile
thanks again for the thoughts like i said don't want to start selling online and have people talk smack because i only buy from one person be it from his LCS or ebay site

as long as its not a seller named BIG BOYD SPORTSCARDS... then we are good...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

it's not shilling if you are actually buying the card... You'll be alright!
I collect Peyton Manning and Griffey Jr.
My Bucket: http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/soccerscrub78
[Image: manning-griffeybanner2.jpg]

What's wrong with Big Boyd Sportscards ADB?
[Image: Msimonds.png]

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile

(10-03-2011, 12:35 PM)msimonds Wrote: What's wrong with Big Boyd Sportscards ADB?
king of all SHILLERS... just my opinion... not trying to start anything...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin