Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lockout Blues Trading (small Update)

RE: Lockout Blues Trading
will send a offer thanks

(10-03-2011, 10:35 AM)greekgoony Wrote: Interested in the Mutombo and Parker auto's

there are 10 in the set you want one or the whole set.

(10-03-2011, 12:44 PM)lridgey Wrote: interested in the jordan baseball card
Always looking for MJ-Lebron-Wade-Durant-Hill-Wall-Cousins-Bledsoe-Patterson-Orton-Meeks-Prince-Magloire-Nazr-Mercer-McCarty-Delk-Walker-Mashburn- Football-Cobb-Conner-Tamme
[Image: sigpic2.png]

(10-02-2011, 11:30 PM)b33rman Wrote: Thanks all for the offers and replys. I am in classes mon - thru and busy. Will get back with everyone in a day or two at the longest. Some items were in my bucket and not my org so I will get them added.

Ok I will add them, You still want the Nate since he is not in a Boston uni ?

Yes I will get them added like I said above some were in bucket getting them added thanks will get back with ya

Putting you in line for the Johnsons and will check ya for the others, Will let ya know soon
Thanks bud...hope you find something.

arod0770710
Took a quick peak at your org, Im sure I can find something. getting ready for class will try and get back with ya tonight

To all others,
am tring to get back with you all. Have talked with a few of you. Classes are keeping me busy and before I finalize trades I always pull the cards and double check that I have and that they are no problems. Thanks again to all of you

Always looking for MJ-Lebron-Wade-Durant-Hill-Wall-Cousins-Bledsoe-Patterson-Orton-Meeks-Prince-Magloire-Nazr-Mercer-McCarty-Delk-Walker-Mashburn- Football-Cobb-Conner-Tamme

RE: Lockout Blues Trading (small Update)
bump for the weekend traders

RE: Lockout Blues Trading (small Update)
Give me a day or two to add some Wade's to my organise and i'll send you an offer. I saw some low-end singles in your folders that I need.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.